OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lucky with them Grinches but now sz 11 fits too big. My reg sz is 10.5 with most shoes but with them Vs / IVs I wore 11. I have wide feet also so might just do the 10.5. People said depending on the heel cap and what's on it will make the fit tighter or something. Any help would be appreciated.

Yo, I just want to make sure I'm gonna be on the right link on nikestore.com.. is it going to be under new releases or mens basketball, or both? 

im trying phone orders, EB AND NDC!!! bc im ggoing to fliip them the bird...ill be on vacation when these things arrive at my house

Originally Posted by KixxRus

im trying phone orders, EB AND NDC!!! bc im ggoing to fliip them the bird...ill be on vacation when these things arrive at my house

im calling right now

it sure is..so make sure u connect ethernet cable to ur cpu bc its faster than if someone is using wifi..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Yo, I just want to make sure I'm gonna be on the right link on nikestore.com.. is it going to be under new releases or mens basketball, or both? 

When the east la's dropped I kept look under new releases and it didn't show up. Finally I decided to type in zoom kobe vi in the search and they popped up.
By that time they already sold out of my size

i don't kno if i want to put the effort in this. i might keep them if i actually get lucky and get an order through, but most likely i'll return it to niketown after i look at it or flip it for a reasonable amount. or i might fall in love and wear it everyday for the rest of my life. 10 minutes to decide.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

When the east la's dropped I kept look under new releases and it didn't show up. Finally I decided to type in zoom kobe vi in the search and they popped up.
By that time they already sold out of my size
Good looking bro

Make sure u are registered and logged in with credit card information already saved on ur profile..speeds everything up..

I'm gonna have to pass on the Hollywoods (3Ds)..too much stuff coming out that is better than these..

^ DONE
smile.gif

IF I try, I really don't wanna cop off eastbay and have to deal with that whole back ordered for 2 weeks fiasco....Guess I better make my decision soon

ahhh just like the east LA, at the last minute i have decide meh on the 3Ds. Not sure if I am manly enough to wear them. Good Luck to the rest who REALLY REALLY want them and not the resellers or the so-so people getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom