OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done an online order for a limited release in a while.

If I got to the confirmation page on Eastbay with an order/confirmation number, I'm pretty much golden right? If I go back to the page it still says all the sizes are available...

Been checking Nike.com too, I haven't seen them yet.

Good luck guys

so at 12 i add my sz13 then my wait time was 3mins after the 3mins i get the item is out of stock message. i never have any luck on online releases.

eastbay
30t6p3b.gif
.. wassup wit NDC

If I got to the confirmation page on Eastbay with an order/confirmation number, I'm pretty much golden right? If I go back to the page it still says all the sizes are available...

Good luck guys

Good luck guys

got mine on ndc !
smile.gif
gonna have pass on the sunsets dont one drop too much money in one week on shoes i got too many bills
will be going for the bhm though.

Online ordering is for the birds
laugh.gif
. I've only had luck ONCE.

I may wake up tomorrow and make a call or two.

laugh.gif

Good luck guys

laugh.gif

so did anyone get lucky with eastbay except for this guy who posted it three times? i tried with size 11..instantly clicked add to cart and checkout..had a three minute wait and after a minute or so was sold out

added sz 9 to cart.. waited 1min 28sec. and clicked "Saved Credit card" and click submit order.

I had 2 phone calls going, both called 2mins prior and after 10mins. being on hold, both answered saying they were sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom