OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sun doesnt set only on the Left coast.
182476_1417047205018_1797753095_798867_200596_n.jpg
180318_1417064725456_1797753095_798925_4227946_n.jpg

to add to sircsetroc pics here are some pics of the rice courtesy of mariachi from nt singapore...

rice2.jpg

rice3.jpg

rice4.jpg

rice5d.jpg

thanks to the NT singapore fam, sircsetroc and mariachi for the updates and for hooking up philippine NT fam
smile.gif

rice7.jpg

rice6.jpg

rice1q.jpg

ricee.jpg

sorry if the i got carried away with saturation of the colors. ill take pictures of them once my friend who would go to sing bring it back by next week.

thanks again to mariachi and chris of nt sing!
smile.gif

Those pics are straight sick!!!! march 5 will either be an amazing day or the worst day of my life if I strike out on rices and chinas. I won't let it happen. I'll try to pick up dukes, rices, and chinas. I just don't understand how the chinas will be crazy limited unless its the special edition releasing. UK has had the GR version just chilling on shelves since Dec. 26

Nike is ODing on all these limited releases. 4 colorways in ONE DAY! It's gonna be impossible to get both the Chinas and Rices now! Especially if that info is correct from a few pages ago that the Chinas are a QS!

Seriously Nike? They're sitting on shelves as a GR in Europe while demand here is huge for them and you're gonna make them a QS release on the same f'in day as 3 other c/w's???

indifferent.gif

I just want Rices and Chinas but with my luck I'll try NDC and Eastbay and strike out on both. Hell I will even be tempted to try kb24.com again even though the f'ed me over on the Grinch's....

Sorry for the rant NT, it's just hard being a true sneakerhead and Kobe fan when you don't live in LA...hell even you guys in Socal may still get screwed by this...

im lookin for a honest opinion.. you got a chance to cop the kobe grinches or the blue foams, which one u pullin the trigger on

it's kinda sad knowing that i will "TRY" and cop sunsets tonight and fail on both Eastbay and ndc...i know, i know be positive right...nah just being real..but the gradient option on id got me like sunset what

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 ( in a good way ) 
pimp.gif

How do you get the gradient effect? Or basiclly how do you design this shoe? I went to the Id site expecting to pick del sol then purple on the shoe or does it do it naturally because the midsole is del sol? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

im lookin for a honest opinion.. you got a chance to cop the kobe grinches or the blue foams, which one u pullin the trigger on

Royal Foams are in my top 3 kicks of all time... They'll be around for a long minute, you can always see your size on ebay.

Grinches are unique. You won't see them that often. They'll wither away and Ppl will keep them for keeps instead of reselling IMO.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

to add to sircsetroc pics here are some pics of the rice courtesy of mariachi from nt singapore...

rice2.jpg

rice4.jpg
tinapang bangus
pimp.gif

i like these the most.man i dislike kobe but i love his shoes
30t6p3b.gif

good pick up fam

^^
tinapa ftw! want that with some garlic rice!: D hehe

wasnt lucky with the ndc and eastbay release of the 3ds even asking my bro from norcal to do it for me. glad i read the Singapore thread and saw chris saying that rice's dropped there and luckily someone returned the pair above because of some reason...i guess it was meant to be. it sucks thou that its more expensive that the other kobe 6s

Originally Posted by tupac003

dapurplengold213 wrote:

KB24strikesagain wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 ( in a good way ) 
pimp.gif

How do you get the gradient effect? Or basiclly how do you design this shoe? I went to the Id site expecting to pick del sol then purple on the shoe or does it do it naturally because the midsole is del sol? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Just pics with examples to announce gradient colors are coming to the Kobe VI in NikeID

here are my china's pardon the lace locks not centered, my sis was the one who took the pics since I'm still away.

Hopefully I can get Sunsets..

Them and LA's are the ones out of the pack I wanted the most
I want 3D's but no one could grab them for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom