OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing people say they missed out on the 3d's, in cali its pairs left u just have to call around I got a 9,10,and 11 on release date, and I just called footloocker down the street from house last night they still have a 11.5 and 12 I'm going to go buy them when they open today, to help a few people out that didn't get them.

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

I keep hearing people say they missed out on the 3d's, in cali its pairs left u just have to call around I got a 9,10,and 11 on release date, and I just called footloocker down the street from house last night they still have a 11.5 and 12 I'm going to go buy them when they open today, to help a few people out that didn't get them.

Which FL you cop them from

^^^^^
Got my first 3 at baldwin hills mall workers were holding mad pairs 10.5 were gone before they even opened, and fox hills has two pair left but they took them off display so you won't know they have them if you don't ask and they still might say they are sold out and they have the east la in the back they also took those off display.

Yeah D. I passed after last night on the 3Ds. Offered some dude on Craigslist 220$ (he had it listed for 250$) he said no, 230 is the lowest. I was like over em by then. Then he hits me up telling me he can do 200$... Even tho that was a good deal... I was just over em... Passed. The new id options had me interested and also wanting sunsets more than 3Ds. I just want to complete the ASG pack to be honest.

Originally Posted by seanperia

Is it true that the nikeid gradient is only available for 24 hrs? Nike on fb said it
Yeah saw that too. I do hope it's just some sort of introductory offer for the color fade option so that a few people will be able to order some pairs early.

On RD when it sold out on ndc, the "sold out" pop up box said something like "we might restock this item in the next few days". I have never seen that before on a release. I wonder if there is any hope in that.

any one got word on SUNSETS/OC's in CHICAGO i heard HOH in riverside still dnt got em
tired.gif
..... rice and chinas are super dooper DOPE!!!

Yeah ED...

I just need to get sunsets tonight

If I get them, I'm happy

Those and LA's all I really want

Want sunsets are stupid ****** sick to me

Dangerously in Love with them like Beyonce.. Lol

Thing is, I never sat down and try to order the asg pack, I had my friends try for me because I be busy or unable to get near a computer...

But I think imma cancel my plans tonight and kick it up

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Does this mean u have to go the game, or just be at FootLocker at 11pm?

I think just FootLocker.. I would suggest getting there early to get your wristband

Man I wish I lived in NY...
eyes.gif

I haven't had much luck with the Kobes...I pray that tonight that all changes....

i only want to get one pair of kobe 6's but nike is sure making it hard to just stick with one purchase with all of these great colorways.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Hopefully I can get Sunsets..

Them and LA's are the ones out of the pack I wanted the most
I want 3D's but no one could grab them for me

What size do you wear?  Don't plan on copping for myself but it won't hurt to have some extra help 

Any chance Sunsets will still be around in about two weeks??

I'm a 6y and they just sitting on Eastbay teasing me
mad.gif
 My CC can't take much more tho, I copped Del Sol's and JUST picked up Pink/Black V2s
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^

Probably won't find them on the site but I've seen tons of grinches and East LA's for like $110 shipped other places (grade school size). I got a pair of grinches for $110 shipped (size 7Y) overnight off ebay

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

I wonder if Kobe will debut the "Rices" tomorrow.

hmmm

i wonder as well, seeing as how rondo debut them before kobe did...if they both wore em...rofl

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Hopefully I can get Sunsets..

Them and LA's are the ones out of the pack I wanted the most
I want 3D's but no one could grab them for me

What size do you wear?  Don't plan on copping for myself but it won't hurt to have some extra help 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom