OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh knew i shoulda swooped on marqueesole... lol
Chinas are my ONLY MUST.... then i'm settled with the VIs

Its a wonderful feeling knowing for sure which pairs your getting and which your not. Not like last year with the V when every pair was a possibility.

Yea i got grinch, del sol, and will get glass blue when they hit sales. Only other pair ill consider is breds if they hit under 100 and rice if in person there nice. Every other pair is a pass for me no question. Chinas are beautiful though but not for me.

OC Question, that i'm 99% sure has been answered, but going 6 pages back so far, haven't seen anything

will they be on NDC? and if so, will they be disc. on swoosh, or has the other two "LAs" been on swoosH?

so best to just do plain jane NDC.....I wonder if I should go with eastbay and try to get free ship, or do NDC and pay that extra shipping.....choices....

edit: is there a free shipping code for NDC?

They will be on Ndc and so far noone has mentioned getting any of the limited releases with a swoosh discount. They have them on the site but not with a discount.

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

<a href="http://lakertalk.net/2011/02/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-supreme-and-kobe-bryant-appearance/">
[CLICK FOR MORE INFO]</a> Looks like NY will get the first shot at "Rice" Kobe VI Supreme and get to meet Mamba 
is it just me or are these rices different? the "rice" is on the wrong side...where are the snake eyes???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My "3D" eastbay orders went thru and I just received my shipping confirmation.. I can finally exhale. Another big night.. goodluck everyone.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

any one got word on SUNSETS/OC's in CHICAGO i heard HOH in riverside still dnt got em
tired.gif
..... rice and chinas are super dooper DOPE!!!
NT Chicago has them... try going there coz' they might be giving away wristbands, But they have them 100% sure..

If I don't get red ASGs imma be breakin necks and not cause I'm wearin heat on my feet.

That's all imma say bout dat....

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by jrjmd

to add to sircsetroc pics here are some pics of the rice courtesy of mariachi from nt singapore...

rice2.jpg

rice4.jpg
tinapang bangus
pimp.gif

i like these the most.man i dislike kobe but i love his shoes
30t6p3b.gif

good pick up fam
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Pinoy?

How aboout "Rice" and Bulalo?

So i've got the Grinches, a whiteout NikeID pair, and if i can pick up the Del Sols cheap (i'm in australia so its not that easy!) then i will be set on 6s!

Those Rice's in the above pics are unbelievable!!! Too bad 99.9% I won't be getting them tomorrow!

Originally Posted by s dubl

V....Get em where you can, if you can.
Yeah, worst case scenario is i have two pairs and one gets resold, BEST case scenario is i get at least one pair, i'm not sure what the scenario is if i get 0 pairs, lol
however....

any free ship codes? 

If there isn't any, i will just make a new account use the free shipping that comes with that

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Those Rice's in the above pics are unbelievable!!! Too bad 99.9% I won't be getting them tomorrow!

Why you so negative Martin?? j/k - good to see you here.  Hope you have fun @ the game tomorrow- very jealous.  I dig the Rices quite a bit, but as someone mentioned a few pages back,  seems almost as if we were spoiled with the 5s and their relatively reasonable availability. Sure, DKs, BLs, and BS were scarce, but not downright impossible to get.  Now its just kind of a given, that unless most of us hit the "lotto" on these online deals, or devote 48-72 hours of our time, energy, and resources, we probably aren't gonna get exactly what we want in our size. 

Its all good really for me.  I don't like the 6 as much as the 5.  Hype is driving force behind a lot of these releases, and I really think 10 years from now, the 4 and 5 will be looked upon differently than the 6 and maybe even the 7/8?? moving forward.  Just my personal take- not hating on those who love the 6s- more power to you- good luck to everyone.  Wouldn't mind a pair of sunsets to go with 'Cuse stuff, but am more than likely fine with some Chinas hopefully coming next week and some DelSols on disco when/if that happens.  If Rices happen to fall in my lap, great, but I am not going to sweat this stuff.  By the way, the Alpha Huaraches that dropped last weekend may very well trump every Kobe 6 release I have seen so far this year - seriously
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by s dubl

V....Get em where you can, if you can.
Yeah, worst case scenario is i have two pairs and one gets resold, BEST case scenario is i get at least one pair, i'm not sure what the scenario is if i get 0 pairs, lol
however....

any free ship codes? 

If there isn't any, i will just make a new account use the free shipping that comes with that

I'd make an account if I were you! Free shipping... can't turn that down!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

V...You sound pretty confident lol most had a hard time getting any with the 3Ds. I think NDC still has free shipping on orders over 100 if you're a registered member. Eastbay I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom