OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
First 50 people at Footlocker after the game get it.. I wish it were first 50 who WENT TO THE GAME, blah lol.. I'm going to the game, and will def. not be able to get them after :/ My string of luck just sucks, but at least i'm going to the game with sick seats!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

First 50 people at Footlocker after the game get it.. I wish it were first 50 who WENT TO THE GAME, blah lol.. I'm going to the game, and will def. not be able to get them after :/ My string of luck just sucks, but at least i'm going to the game with sick seats!

Wait so do you actually have to go to the game and show proof that you where there or can anyone try and get there after the game? Its gonna be pretty crazy I bet people show up at like 8 and just hang around footlocker hoping to line up early

Originally Posted by cubanref

Wait so do you actually have to go to the game and show proof that you where there or can anyone try and get there after the game? Its gonna be pretty crazy I bet people show up at like 8 and just hang around footlocker hoping to line up early

Yea i prob wont going knowing there doing first 50 ++@%+!!!.  Rather just go chill and at the end they have a raffle for a bunch of pairs. 

Woman said first 50, not who went to the game..... I'lll head over after the game, but, with my luck I wont get a pair.. I'll stay optimistic though LOL... I have missed out on every kobe vi limited release thus far :/

FIRST 50!!!? With all the fiends in the city, people will be lining super early! GL to those trying to cop tho, its way to cold our here for that!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Eastbay rep, same amount of units of the Sunstes/OCs as the 3Ds?

They sold out too quick
The Sunsets/OCs have the same numbers as the 3Ds and East LAs, so expect them to sell out fast as well.

EastbayRep - Ray

After the knicks vs lakers 34 street footlocker will be releasing the kobe RICES at 11 pm... Oh and Kobe Bryant will be there ... Wristbands for entrance will be at 7 pm...

damn...all these colorways coming out, and I dont really want any of em
frown.gif
all I want is the red ASGs. Pass on all releases on the 5th, pass on OCs. Feels weird all these releases and I dont have to have any of em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

man i have a feeling the rice's are gonna get sold out quick and bay prices will be rape..

I doubt anything will out-do the Grinch's ... unless there are big stages or something... a while back NDC twitter had stated that Rice's had a 5 quantity limit... that may change, but it just shows they won't be nearly as limited as grinchs, all-star pack, chinas.... and is this the first year Rice's were on NDC?

Trying my luck with the OC's/sunsets tonight. Would like a pair, but not trippin' if I strike out.

I need the Rices and Chinas though. Hope I can secure both online, smdh.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

After the knicks vs lakers 34 street footlocker will be releasing the kobe RICES at 11 pm... Oh and Kobe Bryant will be there ... Wristbands for entrance will be at 7 pm...

Man thats no far
frown.gif
kobe never comes here in chicago..except 3 years ago but still

Any confirmation as to whether the Rice will appear on the heel or not? Its not a deal breaker for me but I would prefer not to see it on.

I would be happy to finish with the Grinches, 3Ds, Rices & Del Sols - Not really feeling the OCs and Chinas like most are

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn...all these colorways coming out, and I dont really want any of em
frown.gif
all I want is the red ASGs. Pass on all releases on the 5th, pass on OCs. Feels weird all these releases and I dont have to have any of em
laugh.gif

even the chinas??! asg and chinas for me.

Woman said first 50, not who went to the game..... I'lll head over after the game, but, with my luck I wont get a pair.. I'll stay optimistic though LOL... I have missed out on every kobe vi limited release thus far :/

Lol good thing anyone can try and get them. I feel you on the limited releases except the only shoe I was able to get was the Grinch so I can't complain too much. Good luck if you're gonna try and get the Rices tomorrow. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom