OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig Sager is doing an review of the Kobe VI All Stars on NBA TV right now during the West All Star Practice.

You CANNOT be serious with that shirt.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

You CANNOT be serious with that shirt.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It's not as bad as the Fubu jersey in the Lebron thead.  
I actually don't mind the shirt but I was lost with Ed Hardy clothing the minute fakeass Hulk Hogan wore them things.

^Cmon man Ed Hardy? You ruinin the Kobe's! smh. Makes me think you just found out about the Kobe's because of the hype. &You just bought the shoes cos u wanna be cool! PLEASE! LEARN HOW TO CARRY KOBE'S SHOES CASUALLY. At least have some attitude on what you wear. Even Kobe himself will be disgusted if he sees you wearing his shoes with that shirt! You might have the money for the gear but you don't have the eyes. just please dont wear kobe's with ed hardy. just wear some chuck taylors!

Don't even tell me that im a hater. That guy is really doing it wrong

Originally Posted by CoolDee

^Cmon man Ed Hardy? You ruinin the Kobe's! smh. Makes me think you just found out about the Kobe's because of the hype. &You just bought the shoes cos u wanna be cool! PLEASE! LEARN HOW TO CARRY KOBE'S SHOES CASUALLY. At least have some attitude on what you wear. Even Kobe himself will be disgusted if he sees you wearing his shoes with that shirt! You might have the money for the gear but you don't have the eyes. just please dont wear kobe's with ed hardy. just wear some chuck taylors!

Don't even tell me that im a hater. That guy is really doing it wrong

Haha, I really don't care what you or Kobe thinks about how I'm rockin' my kicks. I don't get how you guys are getting at me for my choice in clothing. Get real.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

As long as you like it that's all that matters.

this.   there will always be people's preference and opinions but it does not matter.

btw earvcunanan:  great cop on the ocs and especially 3ds
pimp.gif

^Then don't buy Kobe's shoes! You're tellin me to get real? What I'm sayin is REAL! YOU'RE ruining the Kobe's. period. You don't get it because you obviously just bought the Kobe's cos you think it's cool and you really don't know anything about the culture! Stop messin with the swoosh and buy some Chuck Taylors like I said. That'll fit you!

^Then don't buy Kobe's shoes! You're tellin me to get real? What I'm sayin is REAL! YOU'RE ruining the Kobe's. period. You don't get it because you obviously just bought the Kobe's cos you think it's cool and you really don't know anything about the culture! Stop messin with the swoosh and buy some Chuck Taylors like I said. That'll fit you!

Sorry to disappoint, but I will continue to buy Kobe VIs and rock Ed Hardy with them. Mwahahaha.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Sorry to disappoint, but I will continue to buy Kobe VIs and rock Ed Hardy with them. Mwahahaha.

good for you man.  i rock adidas shell toes at times with hardy and some vader shell toes w ecko.    i dont care.    nice laugh at the end.  lol

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

Not for me but do you and ignore the women in this thread.
why would  you ignore me??
laugh.gif

...anyway. OCs copped 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. I seriously love NTers.

I know you're reading this homie...[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]THANK YOU[/color] for the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom