OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

Not for me but do you and ignore the women in this thread.
why would  you ignore me??
laugh.gif

...anyway. OCs copped 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. I seriously love NTers.

I know you're reading this homie...[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]THANK YOU[/color] for the deal.

Did you get hooked up from the HOHLA restock?

It seems as if this Sunset shoe is a must now for everyone. Can't blame all of you.
I knew right off the bat that these shoes were gonna be a problem.

Wearing mine today. I'll decide by the end of the day if these are definitely my #1

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Has EVERYONE that ordered stuff from KB24 had their stuff take forever to arrive

... that's what I was wondering too!!!
ohwell.gif

Their site has varying times depending on East, West, and Central... (for shipping) ... but has anyone SUCCESSFULLY ordered something from their site recently?? (besides Grinch's)

Oh and Jada saw you scooped up the AJ2011 YOTR in the other thread.. I did too!! (felt soo lucky
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by never wear them

It seems as if this Sunset shoe is a must now for everyone. Can't blame all of you.

Wearing mine today. I'll decide by the end of the day if these are definitely my #1

i love your space jam kobe vi id and the ones with the volt tongue.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Craig Sager is doing an review of the Kobe VI All Stars on NBA TV right now during the West All Star Practice.

I want to see that jacket he was talking about. It'd break necks 
laugh.gif

I never liked the Sunsets but copped them on Eastbay. I knew I didnt want them and didn't want to be greedy so I canceled my order and let everybody on here know. I think Wavrder (spell?) called them with the quickness and was able to order them. I didn't like any of the All-Star releases this year.

Quick question NWT, I don't know if you have rocked your VI's casually since getting them but if you have, does the shape of them become warped with wear? My nephew has the Del Sols and his are totally bent in like 3 places on the upper. He wasn't there so I wasn't able to ask if he uses them to ball or just casual. If this happens with even casual wear then Ill be less likely to pickup more pairs cuz it was very noticeable. The thing I love most about the V's is how they stay looking DS even after a lot of wear.

so, is the complete version of the movie has released already?
yesterday was only the 5 mins introduction released, right?

JDub....not sure where there from, all I know is there are some good NTers that look out for one another.

Now looks like my dude D is getting his, we all need to pull together and get my dude Marley a pair for a good price.

Let's do this yall!!!

Originally Posted by Lakers824

Can i get a legit check on these? Slightly worn but trade them nike sb's + cash.

are they mens or GS? the scale looks really off is these r mens.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Quick question NWT, I don't know if you have rocked your VI's casually since getting them but if you have, does the shape of them become warped with wear? My nephew has the Del Sols and his are totally bent in like 3 places on the upper. He wasn't there so I wasn't able to ask if he uses them to ball or just casual. If this happens with even casual wear then Ill be less likely to pickup more pairs cuz it was very noticeable. The thing I love most about the V's is how they stay looking DS even after a lot of wear.

My first id has been my casual Kobe 6 shoe. Looks ds still, no bending look, to it.
For some reason, the midsole on my grinches are creased, but my ids are creased free. They're definitely A LOT FIRMER.
I'll post some pics worn casually/jeans (sunsets)

Originally Posted by jdub562

My first id has been my casual Kobe 6 shoe. Looks ds still, no bending look, to it.
For some reason, the midsole on my grinches are creased, but my ids are creased free. They're definitely A LOT FIRMER.
I'll post some pics worn casually/jeans (sunsets)

Cool, thanx for the info...those worn Grinches just above this post kinda confirms that the VI's do not hold up as well as the V's do. Gonna keep my Grinches DS for a bit longer than I thought.

Yea grinches look pretty bad when they start to crease like that. Glad i got rid of my pair. I can deal with creasing on my del sols, but on bright colors it looks bad.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Now looks like my dude D is getting his, we all need to pull together and get my dude Marley a pair for a good price.

Let's do this yall!!!
smh, getting D's pair and seeing them in person makes me want them now =[
flows soooo well, the teal on these are BANANAS!

and to think i was done after picking up my del sols........
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom