OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Kobe rocked some 3d's for his footprints?
I'm sure Nike has a big
happy.gif
for the mamba logo set in stone.
Just gleaned these pics from twitter.

15fou9s.jpg

2djdlqw.jpg

went to the game last night. some pics my bro took last night. as I said earlier, the sole and heel cup looked lime green to me. threw me off.

was wondering if anyone had this problem with their IDs/GR?

this is my go to pair, and they've been worn 3-4 days for the past 3 weeks.

i circled the area
47321717.jpg

29900598.jpg

92617961.jpg

glue can fix it, but it worries me a little bit on the build quality... it's not as noticeable on my right shoe.

Originally Posted by Lakers824

Can i get a legit check on these? Slightly worn but trade them nike sb's + cash.

Maybe it's the pix... But
-The Flywire should be red, 'coz it doesn't show on this pix
-The Color Fade is off especially in the middle

-Shozoku logo should lighter shade of red, in this pix it's dark red (again maybe it's the pix)

-I really don't see that "circled stitch pattern" near the 1st lace holes there should be two of them

-There should be a decent amount of space between pull tab and the edge of the heel cup

-The scales look darker (again maybe it's the pix)

Should ask seller where he/she got this, plus those are beat up maybe worn more than 3x, but just to be on the safe side return these $250 ain't worth it... that's if I was you 
happy.gif

Someone mentioned there will prob be an all white this year because it's been alternating all black all white.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Someone mentioned there will prob be an all white this year because it's been alternating all black all white.

ya that's what i said. but then someone else said that black sells well, or something. who knows. i won't buy it anyways so i don't care 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

ya that's what i said. but then someone else said that black sells well, or something. who knows. i won't buy it anyways so i don't care 
laugh.gif

Lol my bad. Knew it was someone who knows what they were talking about just wasn't sure who exactly. Yea im not buying either pair if they drop.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Can i get a legit check on these? Slightly worn but trade them nike sb's + cash.

Maybe it's the pix... But
-The Flywire should be red, 'coz it doesn't show on this pix
-The Color Fade is off especially in the middle

-Shozoku logo should lighter shade of red, in this pix it's dark red (again maybe it's the pix)

-I really don't see that "circled stitch pattern" near the 1st lace holes there should be two of them

-There should be a decent amount of space between pull tab and the edge of the heel cup

-The scales look darker (again maybe it's the pix)

Should ask seller where he/she got this, plus those are beat up maybe worn more than 3x, but just to be on the safe side return these $250 ain't worth it... that's if I was you 
happy.gif
More than definitely fake. Without question. Fly wire is off, logo is off, color fade is off, weird creasing, poor quality, and the thing that really proves it is the sig on the heel cup. the sig should be slanted, smaller, and lower. Not even close

guys, I just called hohla and they have a 10 and a 14 in the OC's. Im still hunting for my 11.5 but still keep coming up short living in IOWA! I was in LA two weeks ago and couldnt pick up anythign while I was there and no one wants to ship to me.

I want these shoes so bad cause they remind me of my trip! Heres a couple OC sunset I snapped with my phone

I gotta agree that those Grinch's pictured aren't legit. My first 6's were allegedly Grinch's but these look just like those. I really thought I bought the real deal until I bought the Concords and compared. Not even close.  The scales are off big time on those and even the spacing between the scales is goofy. My fake ones never ever will see the light of day. Straight garbage! Don't fall for the okee-doke, get a legit pair and do yourself a favor.

Originally Posted by never wear them

those am95s... godamn those are dope. 
for today, bout to go watch some ball and eat.

5460022316_5f89b26f67_z.jpg

5459413017_e6537d3f18_z.jpg

from the wdywt. 

PEACE!

im never that upset when i miss a limited release

until u post pics
mad.gif
but
pimp.gif
at the same time smh

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Yah could anyone give me the factory number of theyre grinches?

It should be Y3.

This is what's throwing me off. Go look at other pictures online or some Kobe VI's you already got and tell me they look like that. I might just be over analyzing the hell out of them because that's my job. Ha ha. AND THE RED LOGO AND LACES.

4141646490ce7c71c0ea89d66893aa7e3125c8f9_r.jpg

I think the picture is inverted, this is the left shoe
Even my lefts don't look like that.

those are absolutely fakes...
but i can see them improved!!

like i mentioned before, those islands become big pieces on the edge never happened in the fakes.

but now they imitated that well too! lol

you can also identify it by the oval shape on the side way of the heel cup, it looked slimmer and sharper than the legit ones... compare it with the pair you have in hand

also the color is off too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom