OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found nikedunksaleDOTCOM too. Their Del Sols look fake too. Grinches on there look like those ones up there.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by Lakers824

Yah could anyone give me the factory number of theyre grinches?

It should be Y3.

This is what's throwing me off. Go look at other pictures online or some Kobe VI's you already got and tell me they look like that. I might just be over analyzing the hell out of them because that's my job. Ha ha. AND THE RED LOGO AND LACES.

4141646490ce7c71c0ea89d66893aa7e3125c8f9_r.jpg

I think the picture is inverted, this is the left shoe

im looking at my pair as i type this, and compared to the shoes in the picture those look to be poorly made. the logo and laces arent even infrared (though the laces could be the AIDS one, or the lighting?), and the scales look way too flat.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

It should be Y3.

This is what's throwing me off. Go look at other pictures online or some Kobe VI's you already got and tell me they look like that. I might just be over analyzing the hell out of them because that's my job. Ha ha. AND THE RED LOGO AND LACES.

Even my lefts don't look like that.

off topic from the shoes we're trying to investigate, but got this description of the Grinches from the nikedunksaleDOTcom site:

"Kobe cross swords with Lebron on the court as the Lakers host the Heat."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i have to say i think the scales give it away

The part that gives it away to me is towards the back of the shoe where the scales meet the portion of patent material and the heel cup - look at the stitching it looks bunched in there and not clean to where you can almost see the stitching or the stitching is coming apart...I would say I want to see the pic inside of the tag, but based on what we see so far I would say def. FAKE

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

It should be Y3.

Even my lefts don't look like that.

100% fake.  Signature on heel.  Midsole curve (circled in red) meeting the uppers.  Scales.  Laces.  
God I hate the sneaker game with this junk.  It really is a game to some.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

off topic from the shoes we're trying to investigate, but got this description of the Grinches from the nikedunksaleDOTcom site:

"Kobe cross swords with Lebron on the court as the Lakers host the Heat."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lebron destroyed Kobe that day
smokin.gif

I'm out in L.A this weekend and I'm hunting for some 3Ds in a sz 14...no luck so far. There are plenty of kids sizes around tho

^^^ No they will not, nor will they have the lacelocks. I think the Vault might do that release or so I have heard.

Originally Posted by mambaa

will US release of chinas come with this box?
no they dont. i think the box is one of the 80 released at the china store. us china do not have lacelocks or special insoles.   i like the box.

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ No they will not, nor will they have the lacelocks. I think the Vault might do that release or so I have heard.

damnnn dont care about the lace thing but that box is BAUSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom