OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shox2001

they're not ID my friend
smile.gif
Nice to see an actual pic of what Kobe was wearing against Portland. Will be looking out for these.

yeah whatever.... there was as 9.5 the other day... ordered it got confirmation only to have it CANCELED 3 days later
thanks for nothing.....

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

yeah whatever.... there was as 9.5 the other day... ordered it got confirmation only to have it CANCELED 3 days later
thanks for nothing.....

sorry to hear that.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

thanks for nothing.....

was it your first pair of asg's you ordered from ndc?

Can some one help Has anyone ordered from vmv inc Have they had trouble with this site It's been a week n no email respond Of my order

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Jordan XIII or take a crack at getting the Rices???

i'm gonna be broke, but i'm gunnin' for both. all depends on you my man, but i say go for the xiii's. they cost more retail and they gonna cost more when resellers get a hold of em. the rice's are goin probably resell for less than you find the xiii's for  

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Jordan XIII or take a crack at getting the Rices???

i'm gonna be broke, but i'm gunnin' for both. all depends on you my man, but i say go for the xiii's. they cost more retail and they gonna cost more when resellers get a hold of em. the rice's are goin probably resell for less than you find the xiii's for  

You think they'll cost more resale?? I see the playoff's only selling for about $200 tops in an auction setting like the flint's. Resellers were lucky to sell their white cements for barely over retail.
ohwell.gif

IMO.. gun for the Rice's online... and go to a store to get the playoffs... that's what I'm gonna do..

(No stores near me will have the Rice's... well 2.5 hours away)

Is it just me or does anyone else get excited when a colorway surfaces that you have no desire to cop? My wallet needs a breather, and I'm glad that purple gradient pair is not appealing to me. I'm hoping after the China's drop I can go at least 2 months before another pair that I want drops.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Is it just me or does anyone else get excited when a colorway surfaces that you have no desire to cop? My wallet needs a breather, and I'm glad that purple gradient pair is not appealing to me. I'm hoping after the China's drop I can go at least 2 months before another pair that I want drops.
lol im the same way i get so excited when a cw drops even when i know im not going to get them. The shoe is just so nice thats why i think we get excited.

I think he means excited that he doesnt want it so he can save money. Thats how I feel. I love it when there is an easy pass cuz then I know I have a few weeks to just enjoy the ones I got and not have to stress about how I am gonna get the next one lol.

Gradient is gonna be a problem if done right. I don't think camo will look right on this shoe though. Of course once pics start popping up it'll change my mind.

I know they've already been posted a million times, but mine just came in and I feel the need to share...I know they're not NWT type pics, but ohwell

Originally Posted by marley

I think he means excited that he doesnt want it so he can save money. Thats how I feel. I love it when there is an easy pass cuz then I know I have a few weeks to just enjoy the ones I got and not have to stress about how I am gonna get the next one lol.

this

Originally Posted by marley

Spot on Marley... especially when they've been bombarding us with colorways. I told myself I wasn't going to buy a bunch of VIs and I already have 4 pairs two months in and hopefully will find a pair of 3D for a good price and then Chinas, so 6 pair in about 2 1/2 months. SMH..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom