OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
embedding doesn't work for me, but here's rice vs. christ the king rocking the rice kob. can't tell what CTK is rocking, but they look like gold hyperfuses. they'd be sick if they were gold lebron 8 v2s

*sorry if already posted btw*

I like them... But If those black purple gradients are a GR, then I will cop later on... If they're a QS, then pass...

Damn already, it just might release late March at this rate. Still waiting to see something done to the midsole. It is the part of the shoe that is the same for most colorways.

^^^very "duke"@$% cw...but fresh nonetheless.....
might wait for it to hit outlets if its GR, only coz so similar to the ELA's

ap-201102240041024674481.jpg

Got my OC's today from reseller. FRRRRRRRRRRESH! Soon I'll figure out how to do pictures. Man, they look great in pictures and phenomenal in real life! I only have 8 pairs of the V's and and already at 6 on these. Lovin' every minute of it!

i agree with the whole excited on colorways to pass ideal lol.
i told myself i would lay low on the VI's too.... now I have 4 pairs and 2 in transit....
then by march 5th I'll have another pair, fortunately I'll be able to pass on a few colorways
I think my 7 pairs and I'll be done or settled for a while I think.
Ace,Rice,Asg,Bred,3ds aren't really doing it for me
Grinch(x2).Concord.DelSol.China.OCs.GBlues and I'll stay settled. I hope

I'll pass on those black/purple gradients.

Stiil need to get my hands on the BHMs, Chinas, Rices and Aces...

That'll be 12 pairs already...Gotta take a break after that!

kicks-crew cracking heads with their pricing on 3d's and OC's. Glass blues are only $145 on there. Should be easy to get.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Gonna try online on the BHM first, don't wanna deal with the mass of Jordan crowd.
Exactly. Jordan release days are always crazy down here in Dallas. Hope I can get them off NDC so I don't have to go to a HoH Saturday morning. 

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

yeah whatever.... there was as 9.5 the other day... ordered it got confirmation only to have it CANCELED 3 days later
thanks for nothing.....

was it your first pair of asg's you ordered from ndc?
No... I got NOTHING from NDC.....  just a bunch of waiting for paypal refunds
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

^ I am really liking these. Didn't we see a picture similar to these a while back when the team based colors first surfaced? Or was that slightly different? I'll try to find the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom