OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not familiar with Kobe's at all. Really like the Grinch VI though. Are these legit? I don't think so, but I really have no idea. Help as soon as possible is appreciated. Thanks!!

looks legit to me

His ad is just throwing me off. He has three pairs a 9.5,10 & 11. He is moving so he is looking to sell them for "mad low". I have never seen a legitimately pair when they have that line in their ad's. Like I said I don't know anything about Kobe's.

His ad is just throwing me off. He has three pairs a 9.5,10 & 11. He is moving so he is looking to sell them for "mad low". I have never seen a legitimately pair when they have that line in their ad's. Like I said I don't know anything about Kobe's.

how much is he selling them???

Not sure. I am waiting for a reply. He has a couple of other shoes for a decent price. He has one listing for LeBron SB 9 that he says are variants. So I figured he is selling 1 pair of Variants then he is prob selling more. I have seen some people mix legit & fakes in their collection. Just odd that he has 3 popular sizes that he says he will sell "mad low" when they are going for like 500 on eBay. Even half of that isn't "mad low" to me.

He told me 70. I think they are fake. Gonna go meet up. Check them out in person with a couple of the Real vs Fake YouTube videos.

Not sure. I am waiting for a reply. He has a couple of other shoes for a decent price. He has one listing for LeBron SB 9 that he says are variants. So I figured he is selling 1 pair of Variants then he is prob selling more. I have seen some people mix legit & fakes in their collection. Just odd that he has 3 popular sizes that he says he will sell "mad low" when they are going for like 500 on eBay. Even half of that isn't "mad low" to me.

oh well,when your in doubt,just DONT deal with this ******,im sure he's a SCAM artist,im pretty sure those pictures were stolen from somebody,screw him.

>D

oh well,when your in doubt,just DONT deal with this ******,im sure he's a SCAM artist,im pretty sure those pictures were stolen from somebody,screw him.
>D

I don't think the pics are stolen. He took the pics with a tagged piece of paper with his number and todays date real quick. Idk? Two people said the shoes look legit. Maybe he doesn't know what they are worth? I'm gonna meet up with him tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

those are terrible pics, unless he provides you with legit close ups i wouldnt waste your time.

finally get a new pair of OCs. regretted selling my 1st pair. got this tee today too. green is close enough for me

Imperials at a good price. Also Del Sol in an 8, same price. Use code REBATES5JJ for $5off shipping and MrRebates 8 % CB

Those are beautiful. Wish they would of released those, but Nike did a great job the VI's as far as the colorways released.

Loved the Finals Kobe VI's that Sefalosha wore last season as well. Those were amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom