OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Looks like Kobe's VI "grinch" shoes made headline news on yahoo front page:

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...led-shoes?urn=nba-288630

lol

I posted it before.  Shoes look great.
my bad. thanks for making the note...e props goes to you then.
tongue.gif

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:
If you guys havent known by now, Nat is an extreme Kobe hater. 

Is this a crime? People cannot dig who they want to? Is there some sort of  [h1]prerequisite[/h1]that in order to exist, that you must like Kobe Bryant?

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:
He think that Nash and Gilbert brought popularity to low top shoes.

And you seem to think that Kobe Bryant did this as well.

Steve Blake and Rondo doing the low thing

rajon_rondo_steve_blake.jpg

Hinrich's wearing them

hinrich4083007094501.gif

Nashty and Bib
suns10_resize.jpg

So how does Kobe get credit for this again?

Oh yeah, I forgot!

Nat Turner is a Kobe Bryant hater, and photoshopped these pics in order to prove his point.

That's how y'all get down around here.

BTW, the Zoom Drives look better than anything that Nike has made for Kobe Bryant.

i seriously just cant wait to ball in these... this is killing me...

More comfortable than the ZK5s is all i can say.
i tried Mugens pair and felt amazing.  you guys will not be disappointed.

How many colorways do you think we're looking at for these? I didn't think they could do as much with the VIs because it looks like a one piece upper, but having gradients adds a lot of possibilities.

Ok now we talking with those xmas days!!!! I finally seen a cw i really like! Sorry guys if its been posted already but is there already an official release date? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Hugo

deff coppin the christmas pair..
ME TOO! I hope they are easy to snag.

Nice job ignoring You-Know-Who on this page.
Lets not get this locked. The V thread would have 1500+ pages had the first not gotten shut down, smh.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

Is this a crime? People cannot dig who they want to? Is there some sort of  [h1]prerequisite[/h1]that in order to exist, that you must like Kobe Bryant?

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

Hinrich's wearing them

hinrich4083007094501.gif

Nashty and Bib
suns10_resize.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot!

Nat Turner is a Kobe Bryant hater, and photoshopped these pics in order to prove his point.

BTW, the Zoom Drives look better than anything that Nike has made for Kobe Bryant.

no one ever said kobe was the first. he definitely made them popular though. you can't even deny that. i never saw anyone wearing low's at the gym. now i see kobe's EVERYWHERE
and the reason that is, is you have one of the best players in the NBA wearing LOW CUTS...

Originally Posted by al3x89

no one ever said kobe was the first. he definitely made them popular though. you can't even deny that. i never saw anyone wearing low's at the gym. now i see kobe's EVERYWHERE
and the reason that is, is you have one of the best players in the NBA wearing LOW CUTS...

No, he didn't.

I asked you before as to where you are from, but in the tournaments I've played in here in NYC, New Jersey, and then Connecticut, I haven't seen one person wearing these on court.

Not one.

Nowhere.

That said, I can go to a park, YMCA, Chelsea Piers, and then open runs at certain high school gyms, then see some dude who has been playing for years in a pair of New Balance running shoes, KILLING.

Kobe Bryant is not responsible for this.

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

Hinrich's wearing them

hinrich4083007094501.gif

Nashty and Bib
suns10_resize.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot!

damn bro! you really love to argue huh? you said your point so please exit where you entered! damn! all we want to hear is about the shoes and not your negative opinion about Kobe and his kicks! WE KNOW everyone is entitled to their own opinion about players and their kicks but WE don't go to other threads proclaiming our hate to them or their shoes!Please feel free to preach to other thread before you start to convert us with your so called factual(more of a hate IMO) statement.
P.S. Before you get yourself a pair of kicks try your best to get a life first.

By the way...those grinch are coped for sure
pimp.gif

those grinch kobe's fall into the "so-ugly-they're-good-looking" category for me and now i must have them.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

No, he didn't.

I asked you before as to where you are from, but in the tournaments I've played in here in NYC, New Jersey, and then Connecticut, I haven't seen one person wearing these on court.

Not one.

Nowhere.

That said, I can go to a park, YMCA, Chelsea Piers, and then open runs at certain high school gyms, then see some dude who has been playing for years in a pair of New Balance running shoes, KILLING.

Kobe Bryant is not responsible for this.

and i told you, toronto... 

Originally Posted by Executive76

As far as basketball is concerned Kobe is in the same sentence as MJ but when it comes to shoes/marketability it's no contest.

Take away limited colorways/releases Kobe's shoes wouldn't be doing as well.

a lot of Kobe fans/stans are hypebeast too btw
stop it mate, stop it.

i got 50 people just at my gym rockin multiple pairs of Kobe V's and not one single person has a pair of limited CW's. none of these dudes are even sneakheads so i doubt they really know of any.

I guess every person who buys Kobes shoes know about every single pair that drops and is only interested because some of them are rare
eyes.gif

The second picture in the Yahoo article makes these things looks so sick.

I am already starting to wonder what type of release these will be? I bet they will be somewhat limited since they are such a wild colorway, can't imagine a general release for these.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Here's a pic I took a of his pair a couple weeks back while waiting at the Vault for the Big Stage release. I'm sure he has some more somewhere.

To me this is the only colorway that I like so far. I just want to see these in person so bad.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by ijapino

Nat Turner will be on vacation until further notice.
laugh.gif
And yeah... Back to the shoes....
Great news! I don't want this thread to get locked. No arguing!

I guess the Grinches are releasing the 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom