OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the grinches are dope! but I feel the same way I did about the Christmas edition last year, like them but not sure if I like them enough to purchase

I don't believe anything SC and ISS says. I'll wait for a more creidible source for the release date.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Nat Turner will be on vacation until further notice.

It was okay reading his differenting opinion on Nike at first but dude became mad annoying because all he did was stay trolling and being negative in every thread he posted in. In fact  I cant remember any normal or positive posts he had. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

It was okay reading his differenting opinion on Nike at first but dude became mad annoying because all he did was stay trolling and being negative in every thread he posted in. In fact  I cant remember any normal or positive posts he had. 
seriously...i didnt mind him posting but it was the fact that he kept repeating himself and just trolling and then inserting stupid negative comments. 

thanks ijapino the doing the right thing.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if they fit like the kobe 3 then that would be cool... the tight forefoot still has me worried though.. kobe 3 was snug everywhere yet had perfect wiggle room in the toe box. cannot wait for the 26th or whenever eastbay ships
pimp.gif
. the kobe 3's fit was the best fitting kobe's imo.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by abstractability

Here's a pic I took a of his pair a couple weeks back while waiting at the Vault for the Big Stage release. I'm sure he has some more somewhere.

To me this is the only colorway that I like so far. I just want to see these in person so bad.
they look really nice in that pic

The upper without the snakeskin texture features almost nothing. Basic to the max. I wonder where the line goes from here. You cant get much more basic than that. It reminds me of the ultraflight's upper. Shell in the back but mainly all white tumbled one layer leather. I guess you get creative with material usage, midsole design, and heel counters. I wonder if we'll see any all leather pairs without the snakeskin

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

those VI's are nice Mugen! I'm still undecided if I should pick up a pair of those grinch on Marqueesole

I wouldn't rush it. These shouldn't be that hard to get but you never know. If you got the cash and got the fever got some grinches, go for it.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by abstractability

Here's a pic I took a of his pair a couple weeks back while waiting at the Vault for the Big Stage release. I'm sure he has some more somewhere.

To me this is the only colorway that I like so far. I just want to see these in person so bad.
they look really nice in that pic
Yeah, black socks aside.
roll.gif

What's up with those?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The upper without the snakeskin texture features almost nothing. Basic to the max. I wonder where the line goes from here. You cant get much more basic than that. It reminds me of the ultraflight's upper. Shell in the back but mainly all white tumbled one layer leather. I guess you get creative with material usage, midsole design, and heel counters. I wonder if we'll see any all leather pairs without the snakeskin

thats what i have been thinking since i first saw pics of the samples, i dont think i have ever seen a nike shoe with such little design, even the ultraflights had more goin on than these, aside from the scales this shoe has nothingg new, im sure all those little guys that dont like "heavy" shoes will praise these tho

The kobe vii,viii,ix are gonna basicly gonna be hitop versions of the iv,v,vi , on another note marquessesole.com dropped the price for the kobe vi by $30.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

roll.gif
About time. However he still has like 4, 5 other screen names out there.
I am thankful today for Mr. Turners vacation
I think the VIs are slightly less weight than the Vs...

I also heard rumors that the VIIs will be a midtop....Im open to the idea as long as it performs...

Can't wait for Kobe to wear mid top again
pimp.gif
. Remember 2k4, 2k5, Zk1, ZK3 MVP season ? Kobe was balling in those classic shoes.
pimp.gif

I think translucent/clear soles offer better grip. I didn't see a difference between the two different soles on the V but hopefully the VI is a different story.

If it goes to a midtop, I hope it's like the ZK 1. Love that shoe for outdoor ball.

And hope they release a Low-Top version as well!

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Mugen dig you weigh the ZKVI? If not can you do it and make a comparison to the V?
I dont have a counter balance scale and thats probably the only way to really know for sure which is lighter. The VI does "feel" slightly lighter because of the minimal upper.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if they fit like the kobe 3 then that would be cool... the tight forefoot still has me worried though.. kobe 3 was snug everywhere yet had perfect wiggle room in the toe box. cannot wait for the 26th or whenever eastbay ships
The III is probably in a tie as my favorite ZK with the V. 

They fit similar to the VI but the difference is the toe box in the III is wider and does have slightly more height than the VI. With the III you lace down the upper to form to your foot for a snug fit, where as with the VI the material stretches out to contour to your foot. I would think if you go .5 a size up you may get that same fit/feeling that you had with the III but then it will affect the feel of the rest of the shoe of course. Hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom