OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe VI Chaos

P_350_1_ZK6-Chaos-1i.jpg

P_350_2_ZK6-Chaos-2i.jpg

P_350_3_ZK6-Chaos-4i.jpg

P_350_4_ZK6-Chaos-3i.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-chaos-05.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-chaos-07.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-chaos-08.jpg

^On first impression I'm not really feelin those like I did the Chaos IV & V. I might change my mind with more/better pics, but I think there's just too much grey on there.

Finally a better grey upper colorway. Tongue should've been grey as well. Wish it was a darker shade of grey though. Chaos > Concord

the photoshopped grey pic a bunch of pages back are way nicer than the chaos cw...i have a feeling VI colorways are gonna be hot or miss...

chaos=
smokin.gif
little touchof Red is a nice touch.

...and damn you G
mad.gif
with the Grinches....very nice sir!

sole should have been all purple on the chaos...still way better than the Chaos V though

Del sols > Grinch>chaos

needs more diferent shades of grey, or a darker grey, and less white for it to be "chaos"...and some green in the mix too

otherwise, these look like simply another colorway that doesn't necessarily have any ties or inspiration like the past two did

Still going to aim to get osme Grinch's tho@

Not feeling these as much as I felt the Chaos V which was my favorite V..

Pass.

Del Sols and Grinches for me so far.

wow those "chaos" are underwhelming as hell.

so far the grinches and del sols are the only ones I am after, but if they don't perform as well as the V might limit to only a couple pair.

Those Chaos are so plain. Grinches are cool but I cant see myself buying em. Maybe to ball in like E said, but still dont think I could do it. They look more like slime from the old Family Double Dare on Nickelodeon than they do Grinch's

Since there arent any other great colorways yet I may have to double up on the green colorway. I am loving those.

Im not feeling all the white on the Chaos. Shoulda kept it with the vibrant color scheme of the last couple if years.

Im on the fence on the "grinches"...the idea of them is really clever, but i dont know if it would be a little too much to ball in. that green is super bright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom