OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really feelin the ZK6 Chaos. Decent colorway, but not as nice as the ZK5 Chaos, which was the best cw of the ZK5 IMO.

Grinch VI's. Me & my cousin gonna rock the Xmas lebron & Kobe kicks to the Laker/Heat game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I actually like the Chaos VIs... I wish I could see a pair of the VIs in person so I can decide how I feel about the scales and see how they look on foot.

I don't care about the chaos name, these are the first pair of VI's I like.....these are
pimp.gif

Will be getting the "chaos" and maybe the black/del sol......

Wow...Just as I expected, VI's are going to be another hit.

Those "Chaos" or whatever they're going to end up being called look reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal good.

That touch of red sets it off.

O my goodness! Pics are amazing
eek.gif

Really hope the X-mas shoes are somewhat available!
I like how the VI is shaping up already,
and if the V is any indication the possibilities are endless.

Nice pics!! & also wasnt there a pic of a new Kobe box somewhere for the VIs?? or was that a custom made box??...

i think i'm gonna be broke. all these cw's so far look nice. only cw i'm not feeling too much is the white/concord cuz it's just too plain.

Originally Posted by never wear them

JB 2011 releases and these Kobes are gonna be a problem... Smh.

frown.gif
Agree...I think the new Chaos look great just wish there was a little more red to offset all the grey.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i think i'm gonna be broke. all these cw's so far look nice. only cw i'm not feeling too much is the white/concord cuz it's just too plain.
X2
This is not good!!!
laugh.gif

Nike is finishing the year off strong.

I guess they're trying to make up for a lot of garbage retros that have been shoveled our way.

hope that there would still be a finals and even 6 rings version of this...right now its not good but hope we can make a surge soon!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah. i just hope they do them right, not all sloppy.

and its better to order them asap cause of that Chinese Holiday in January or somethin' like that will cause a delay..

if there is pink.... you already know dude...
haha
roll.gif
yea its the Chinese New Year in Feb. production will probably be put on halt because of new year celebrations

agreed the VI Chaos over the V Chaos, never liked the V chaos...these are nice. The color blocking is very similar to the IV but better imo (didnt like the IV chaos either)

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

*Looks at avy, scratches head*
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom