OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i think i'm gonna be broke. all these cw's so far look nice. only cw i'm not feeling too much is the white/concord cuz it's just too plain.

*Looks at avy, scratches head*
laugh.gif
I see I'm not the only one who noticed that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah. i just hope they do them right, not all sloppy.

and its better to order them asap cause of that Chinese Holiday in January or somethin' like that will cause a delay..

if there is pink.... you already know dude...
Kobeezy!

Disclaimer: Obviously this is a chopped pic and is not a CW or custom job.

i'm a big fan of the chaos. was a big fan of the 4s as well but i wasnt able to get a pair. something about the gray and purple makes it
pimp.gif
to me

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

i think i'm gonna be broke. all these cw's so far look nice. only cw i'm not feeling too much is the white/concord cuz it's just too plain.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT smilies are racist. I know I'm Asian, how come my smiley is yellow and yours has a orange glow to it?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Kobe VI Chaos

P_350_1_ZK6-Chaos-1i.jpg

P_350_2_ZK6-Chaos-2i.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-chaos-05.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-chaos-08.jpg
I like the chaos VI better than the green xmas grinches..  But if you can rock neon green shoes, more power to you... 

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you guys got me there
laugh.gif
but black shoes > white for me. the concords just don't do it for me the same way the del sols, xmas, and chaos do
pimp.gif

Chaos wins all thus far!!
hands down

but i think blk/grey/del-sol is a very classic good looking colorway too~
i will defintely adding bkgreydel-sol and chaos in to my kobe collection~ chaos appearance just eliminated concord's spot in my mind~ haha

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Yo Edwin, as much kicks you buy bro,U have any connect in FTL or HoH??

I only have 1 connect. My lil bro @ Finishline... That store is whack, no Kobes.
My other connect is quitting. But I rarely even asked him for help.

The Grinchs are still the best for me.

I love green and neon green is my favorite color.

Chaos look to much like the concords/inlines. All they did was change the base color from white to gray and added a small amount of red. Pass.

Im liking the Chaos as well... its a very good contrast from the Chaos V... cus if they looked the same WE WOULD ALL GET TIRED OF THAT CW REALLY QUICK.

Just got them in!!! BEAUTIFUL SNEAKER in person man DAMNNNNN we gonna be some broke mofos haha here some quick pics

I wouldve took better pics guys but on the clock lol

Where did you buy those? I know marquee isn't sending the shoe in the Kobe box..

Pics are reaffirming my like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom