OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope its not ture...
eyes.gif

The final product will look completely different, even if they're the same shoe. Don't you guys remember the early "Final Product" pics of the Kobe V's? Same shoe, but came out looking almost completely different.

Too early to speculate, i'll wait a few more months before I jump to assumptions.

I really doubt those are the VIs....I would have maybe beleived them as the IVs, but it looks like a step back tech-wise from the Vs.

^ i never understood that.. it's a shoe, it's GONNA crease. the 5's crease too, but not as noticeable.

We have already seen the black colorway of that exact same shoe.

Those aren't VIs, they are Dream Season IIIs..

The Dream Season IIs looks a lot like the V, and they have releases that parallel each other.

IVs are tied to DS Is, Vs are tied to DS IIs, and so on...

I think we can count on the VIs looking a lot like the DS IIIs because the Dream Season seems to shadow the sig shoe.

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ i never understood that.. it's a shoe, it's GONNA crease. the 5's crease too, but not as noticeable.
That's what he's saying fam lol.

The Vs don't crease as much.

I love that feature about the V as well. I hope it's a characteristic of the Kobe line that will continue.

yeah, those samples should not be anyway of the kobe VIs... if they r, Nike is failure on this one~ it is a degrading from Kobe V
n it looked more like a dream season shoes than signature

^the one in the pic looked real interesting!! VIs' pix shud surface very very soon!! i m excited already!

looks like they may use the hyperfuse tech to create a "black mamba" skin. Very very promising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom