OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I'm In love with the Xmas vi's..will deff pick up a pair on the 26th as well wait for NWT to post pics when he gets them lol

Yea NWT pics always make me wanna buy a certain colorway even tho I try NOT to buy them in a hurry, damn man what camra you use NWT??

I like the Christmas pair. First ZKVI that I would cop. (Still not feeling the Del Sol's and Inline's.) I don't know if I'll get them though. I like the VI a lot. It might not be as much of a big deal now, because these are the current sig and have similarites to the IV's and V's, but I think the VI's will be one of those iconic designs that will be appreciated more in the future. Those scales are something else.

I was just messing around and changing the hues to experiment. Nike'll probably cook up something nicer.

zkvi01.jpg

zkvi02.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I like the Christmas pair. First ZKVI that I would cop. (Still not feeling the Del Sol's and Inline's.) I don't know if I'll get them though. I like the VI a lot. It might not be as much of a big deal now, because these are the current sig and have similarites to the IV's and V's, but I think the VI's will be one of those iconic designs that will be appreciated more in the future. Those scales are something else.

I was just messing around and changing the hues to experiment. Nike'll probably cook up something nicer.

zkvi01.jpg

zkvi02.jpg

I def agree with you %100 bro,The VIs will get much more appreciated late down the line, nice CWs grey pair would be a nice GR & that top pair would be a GREAT CW for the 6 Rings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

zkvi01.jpg

zkvi02.jpg
sorry i'm just quoting this to put something in bold cause i know Nat, and some other fools are gonna come in here and say the colourway is garbage when he doesn't even exist 
laugh.gif

Quick questions to clarify up some confusion on my end. Are the green ones the pair that is releasing on 12/26? I thought it was a black del sol pair. I believe that is what it says on page 1 of this thread too. Or are both pairs releasing? Sorry if this has already been posted.

Thanks fellas. Ima try to actually respond to someone and gather up some pics and present them to him... Just to lazy and don't believe in that "me being a part of Nike", talk. Thousands of better photographers out there. We'll see if I take my talents to Nike
laugh.gif

-and to Gr3yFox23, I use a canon T2i.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You guys have to remember Kobe has called himself a grinch before, so figures thad end up being the name, especially on Christmas.
When has he called himself that? Just curious. It would be cool if there was a vid of him saying it.

These made me say wow. I would wear! I like them lol.

zkvi01.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks fellas. Ima try to actually respond to someone and gather up some pics and present them to him... Just to lazy and don't believe in that "me being a part of Nike", talk. Thousands of better photographers out there. We'll see if I take my talents to Nike
laugh.gif

-and to Gr3yFox23, I use a canon T2i.
2qtd3li.jpg

Mugen EP do you have any more pics of the shoes on your feet? I looked back and couldnt find any, thanks in advance

Here's a pic I took a of his pair a couple weeks back while waiting at the Vault for the Big Stage release. I'm sure he has some more somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom