OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KenJi714

Can't wait for Kobe to wear mid top again
pimp.gif
. Remember 2k4, 2k5, Zk1, ZK3 MVP season ? Kobe was balling in those classic shoes.
pimp.gif

But wasn't winning. I'd rather him win more chips in lows. LOL

these def grew on me. my favorite pair was the zkv but theres something about the heel counter i dont like about the vi.

Those "grinches" are absolutely horrid.
sick.gif

What's with these hypebeast colorways Nike is bringing out, first the South Beaches and now these.

The Black/Yellow/White pair are nice though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

And that bs he said about nobody wearing Kobe's in NYC is absolute garbage!!!
Yes, he was definitely lying about that!
there is a lot of players in them hear in Iceland! ICELAND!

3.jpg

4.jpg

_MG_4412.jpg

and the ladies!
10.jpg

9.jpg

THE KOBE Vs ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!
wink.gif

Sick Del Sol VIs....The only CW worth buying....(so far)

Those grey joints a few pages back are also nice....

So is it for sure that these are gonna release on ID? The only cw I like so far is the Del Sol's but I would rather ID some than get those...

Got a chance to see the samples in person. The Xmas color looks a lot better in person and the shoes is super light, defiantly lighter than the Vs. Still can't get over the imitation of the snake skin bumps. But I am impress!

So does anyone have a solid answer on the type of release for the Christmas VI? Limited or will Eastbay be carrying them? Just saw that the del sol colorway will be dropping on the 26th on Eastbay also.

Originally Posted by kob8

Sick Del Sol VIs....The only CW worth buying....(so far)

Those grey joints a few pages back are also nice....

Those gray ones was a photo shop.

Originally Posted by kh42the

So does anyone have a solid answer on the type of release for the Christmas VI? Limited or will Eastbay be carrying them? Just saw that the del sol colorway will be dropping on the 26th on Eastbay also.
We currently have no information on the Christmas colorway.  If anything comes up, we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Can't wait for Kobe to wear mid top again
pimp.gif
. Remember 2k4, 2k5, Zk1, ZK3 MVP season ? Kobe was balling in those classic shoes.
pimp.gif

ewww hell no.........LOW TOPS FTW!!!! remember the zk4 = championship, zk5= back to back
pimp.gif

In the long run, this shoe will be considered a classic, comparing 'em to the 4s and 5s....

It'll be a tie between the 6s and the 4s, even tho I think the 5s are my favorites, so far.

An amazing looking shoe and so creative. What other line has this?

Del Sols look great.

I don't like the Concord specifically because the colorway, but the execution is on point.

Grinch VI's are loud, I do like, but not sure if I'd go out and buy a pair on release.

So far so good on this shoe with the 3 colorays shown.

I can't wait to see what the Lower Merions are going to look like.

Del Sols are looking better by the day.

My OG plan was to cop the Concords and see how they performed. If they sucked, I wouldn't buy any more VIs and the Concords would be my only pair. But now I'm tempted to make the Del Sols my "test" pair.

Anyone know the rough release date for Concords?

I remember last year my Foot Locker was selling the Aways a good two weeks before release date. I hope that is the case this year with Del Sols.

Some guy at the club around my way plays basketball in a pair of all black kobe vi and has been for like 3 months. I asked him about them and he says they are the best basketball shoes he has ever played in and are as light as a feather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom