OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bballah3

Some guy at the club around my way plays basketball in a pair of all black kobe vi and has been for like 3 months. I asked him about them and he says they are the best basketball shoes he has ever played in and are as light as a feather.
That is a stretch...again, if the traction was on the same level as the IV or even the V these would be straight BEASTS on the court. They are light and the upper feels amazing, as well as the heel counter, but traction is too important to just overlook and put this as a top performer for me.

On the court V > VI for me everytime, and its not even close. 

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

My local spot got them in kid sizes.. and said she would see if she could get one mens for me.. 
pimp.gif
hi bro what store did you see that kobe VI kids size? thanks i hope you can give us the phone number too of that store. thanks in advance...

That picture does make them look better....
I still don't know if I could get away with wearing them....

The black/del sols will definitely put in the rotation though.

i just got them in today and the picture doesnt do them any justice..they are very crazy looking in person..they are very light,i mean very light..im very happy with them..im a big fan of green so they are good for me..if you guys like them in the pictures you have saw,in person your gonna love them...

i just went for it and got them on marquee!!! i worked some overtime just to get them..with no info if they will be limited or not i just wanted to get my pair now..if they end up being a g.r i will get a second pair for sure along with the black del sol's..

devil.gif
That iPhone pic makes them look even better than the stock photos! I'm liking the yellow hue a lot.

I can not wait to purchase these and play in them. The comments about their feathery weight has me amped too.

Thx for the pics rgotgame3.
I think I'm still leaning towards just the Del Sols right now. I can't get over the scales on this shoe for some reason.

Thank you for the extra photos. The pic from above makes them look good on the feet 
pimp.gif

I love the scales personally.. I'm sure you're glad you pulled the trigger early!

Are you lacing them tight or is that a loose lace job?

that was a loose lace job,,i just tied them on top..im very happy i got them early cause something tells me these are going to go fast..i hope im wrong so i can get my second pair..now i just need those black del sol's

WOW! Grinches look WAY better in your iphone pics than the marquee pics...the yellow contrast kills! Total fire....the photo of how it looks to you when they are on (looking down) is the clincher IMO...

Actually they look worse to me from your pics.........the green scales dont look as green as the marqueesole pics
The scales look yellowish

yes i have bad lighting i think..trust me with nwt's camera these things kill it..i need to get a hook up on that camera nwt...
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom