OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by peteNASH

any word on a non-scaled version?
Please! don't get me wrong I think the scales look good on some colorways (Del Sol's!!!) but overall I'm really not feeling them.  To each his own I guess and I'm a huge fan of the Kobe line, so far Ive only skipped the 3's.  I would like to see the VI without the scales.

i second the resellers comment! Even is shoe which some consider ugly might be a mission to get due to these money hungry dudes

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The Grinches are definitely dope. I agree, OG laces on those would be best.

I wonder if Nike is going to release Christmas T's to go with these.
Imagine a matching green shirt with Kobe doing the Grinch smile, with a Santa hat drooping down one side...
I would like it if Nike made a shirt with a cartoon pic of the Grinch on the front.. Not Kobe though.

Plus, Idk if they could do the actual Grinch thing because of copyright issues.

They did get the rights for Homer Simpson on a shirt so you never know.  

Tried on these last night thanks to the homie at my FTL. Now I know how they fit so I can be waiting in line to iD some.

I don't mind the scale but they are shiny, but I will pick up the del sols. I like the no shine scales several pages back.

Toosmoove, curious what that fraud fighter machine is for? Does it scan the shoe tags and tell you they are fake or not?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aLAthing

Toosmoove, curious what that fraud fighter machine is for?

I assume counterfeit cash?

BINGO lol... the fraud fighter comes in HANDY ALOT. it uses Black Light to spot certain color lines in bills, you be shocked on some $20s & $100s that look PERFECT, thanks god for "The FF" as we call it at work lol

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

BINGO lol... the fraud fighter comes in HANDY ALOT. it uses Black Light to spot certain color lines in bills, you be shocked on some $20s & $100s that look PERFECT, thanks god for "The FF" as we call it at work lol
could easily be fixed using a marker... 

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Tried on these last night thanks to the homie at my FTL. Now I know how they fit so I can be waiting in line to iD some.

nice pic.. do they fit like the ZK5?

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

What if someone returned a fake pair of shoes? Has that happened before? Or employees are trained to spot fakes? Just messing with the last question

i find it weird and somewhat frustrating that we dont have a release date for the grinches. we less than a month away from xmas and no info. when exactly did the chaos release last year? was it the 26th? we already got word that the del sols will release on the 26th.

soooooooo, how do they fit..................................................

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i find it weird and somewhat frustrating that we dont have a release date for the grinches. we less than a month away from xmas and no info. when exactly did the chaos release last year? was it the 26th? we already got word that the del sols will release on the 26th.

maybe it's a quickstrike or it won't release after all 
laugh.gif

or maybe you guys should relax? nike introduced the 5's around the 2nd week of December 2009. just chill, i'm sure they'll give us information when they do the OFFICIAL announcement.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Will these be on NikeiD? I MUST KNOW O_O

Yea they will
link? or just speculation?
nerd.gif

someone talked to a Nike rep that said they'll be available to sell on December 25 (or was it 26th?). 
hopefully they allow us to make ID's well before that, like last year 
pimp.gif

nice pic.. do they fit like the ZK5?

Koopa2410 wrote:

soooooooo, how do they fit..................................................

My bad fellas. They fit better than the ZK5. I had on these thin socks from Journey's & they felt good in those so I can only image how they'll feel when I have on some no show NBA or Elite socks.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Everyone shouldnt worry about the grinches i dont think its gonna be people lining up to buy lime green shoes. The xmas day kobe v's sat on shelves for months here in florida, they even sat in a couple of outlets in orlando.

That's because there's nothing but old people in Florida. Old people don't wear Nikes. They wear shoes from Costco.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Everyone shouldnt worry about the grinches i dont think its gonna be people lining up to buy lime green shoes. The xmas day kobe v's sat on shelves for months here in florida, they even sat in a couple of outlets in orlando.

That's because there's nothing but old people in Florida. Old people don't wear Nikes. They wear shoes from Costco.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Good one, but we rock kicks in the FLA, Orlando is mainly for tourists at those outlets, nobody going there looking for Kobe's
laugh.gif

The shoe scene is pretty decent in Fla. We are just really spread out when it comes to the actual collectors/ serious heads. There are tons of hypebeasts and jb fans around my way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom