OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw my dude that works at shieks with the grinches on at the cool grey 11 release. He was breaking necks everywhere. They are pretty coo in person.

haha they are la dodgers inspired like i said 2 pages back

Now, we know what you’re thinking; the Los Angeles Lakers’ colors are purple and gold. Well these are actually inspired by Los Angeles’ second team, the Dodgers. They sport a blue upper with touches of red, and rest along a translucent sole. The inner sole features some nice artwork, including an LA design. We will keep you guys posted about a release date.

When all the colorways release the grinches wont even be in the top 5 colorways of the vi's. We still havent seen the other 2 allstar game colorways or the playoff pack and even a carpie diem. Easy pass on grinches

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah.

Heading to Santa monica to pick up some ids, hopefully they have samples of the 6s

pick up or order
nerd.gif
cant wait to see pics...I'm very tempted to order a pair, but I want to see some GR Laker colors before I can make my decision.

Originally Posted by its me again

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah.

Heading to Santa monica to pick up some ids, hopefully they have samples of the 6s

pick up or order
nerd.gif
cant wait to see pics...I'm very tempted to order a pair, but I want to see some GR Laker colors before I can make my decision.

2 pickups. I'm also going there for Xmas shopping but I know myself... Ima cross out a family member or 2 and order myself a zk6 id

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

how do kobe 6 fit  are they as comfy as lebron 8

They are different shoes.

The Lebron 8 would probably suit more peoples needs casually, while the Kobe VI would fit more peoples needs performance wise.

Thats not to say Lebrons arent great performance shoes for some people. They are just different. One is Zoom  the other is Air Max

>>> I'm also going there for Xmas shopping but I know myself... Ima cross out a family member or 2 and order myself a zk6 id  <<<

laugh.gif

classic

nobody will have a problem with you posting pictures of your pickups either good sir  

Just a heads up, we may be putting the Christmas Kobe's on our website for a midnight launch on 12/25/10, as we just put the Christmas KD3's up.  So keep checking our website for updates.  If I see them on our website before I leave for the holidays tomorrow, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn it Ray, this update is going to screw me up
30t6p3b.gif
thanks for the heads up though! As always your info is appreciated.

NeverWearThem, do you have any idea if they have samples of the VI IDs at ntsm? Might make the trip next week and check them out and maybe place an order.

Originally Posted by its me again

oh and Ray...if this is true, will we still be able to place a phone order at midnight?
No one will be in our Call Center until 7 AM CST, so you will want to order the shoes on the website, as they will probably sell out if you wait until the Call Center opens.  Again, this is if the shoes do end up on our website, keyword "if".

EastbayRep - Ray

i went to champs today and asked the dude if i could try on a pair...

first he's like

"they're exactly like the 5's" and i'm thinking to myself, ok sure there buddy (after all the stuff i read here about how they feel different)

then he says "Nike policy, I can't let you try them on"
indifferent.gif

whatever.

sucks.... just gotta know people, dude's at ftl and champs here let me try em on, well back at home atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom