OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
can the concords drop already? DAMN! i need those and wanted to get them day after christmas.

Got my del sols today and went for a shoot around....

First thing i noticed that was different to Vs and IVs is that your heal feels as though its sitting higher in the shoe. The fit is exactly the same as the Vs and IVs. Cushioning feels eactly the same as the Vs. After an hour and a half of shooting around the higher feel in the heal was gone, either i got used to it or the shoe is slowly moulding to my feet.

Del Sols and LAs 
pimp.gif

Time to start saving

my girl had this waiting for me when i got home.best woman in the planet!
the release here in the Philippines is not til jan 1. but she was able to score
me a pair! DAMN!

**couple of things:
-next to impossible to crease.
-great cushioning
-whatever your size is in the 5s, stick with that.
-fit is SUPERNATURAL
-so far traction is the same as the 5s.
-GREAT WITH JEANS.
-the glue job is a bit messy. but not bad. just don't stare at them real close.
-the green mambas here in the PI will not be super limited. in fact, a store told
me that if you're in the 9.5-11.5 size range, no problem copping. imagine the
amount of stocks LA will get!
-the box is a little cheap but it looks great.
-really digging the del sols. can't imagine buying another colorway aside from the glass blues. two pairs for me.
will probably triple on the del sols.
took a lot of pics. sorry if I'm flooding the thread (and for the crappy iphone4 cam). but DAMN. awesome shoe........
pimp.gif

Just saw the Del Sols in person and WOW! Gonna be hard to wait for those on discount. Del Sols and that Blue pair and hopefully I'm good.

And that display with Kobe's in tanks...not a good look imo

i was at NTLA and i was 50th in line. i got there at about 3 am and it seemed like there were 30 people in line and all of a sudden at 8 oclock the line became packed, but im not complaining cause i got my wristband!
just hope i get my 10.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom