OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

anybody know what time the vault will be open x-mas day?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

This will be my last post for the year, since I am out until next year.  So everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
smile.gif

As for the Christmas Kobe VI shoes, they have not appeared on our website yet.  If you are interested in this shoe, keep checking our website to see if they are up.  If they are not up on our website at 12 AM EST tonight, you will need to call our Call Center at 8 AM EST/7 AM CST tomorrow morning to order these shoes.  Again, our Call Center will not be open tonight, since it is Christmas Eve.  The Call Center will be open at 8 AM EST/7 AM CST on 12/25/10.

I have listed the product numbers for both the Men's and Youth sizes below:

Nike Zoom Kobe VI in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29659701)
Nike Kobe VI Youth in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29913300)

Please note, these shoes are in limited supply, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks! Ray.
Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!

not hatin but i dont understand these kobe 6's...the ugliest man made shoes ever face this earth........

kobe bryant got you guys hypnotize or something......

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

not hatin but i dont understand these kobe 6's...the ugliest man made shoes ever face this earth........

GTI's are ugly but i wouldnt knock u for driving one
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

^^^^i jz called that wss in long beach n they said they are $130, unless u show evidence , ducktales or u wer lucky
This. Called my local one as well and 130. Unless he used a coupon of some sort...

eyes.gif
^True that

Originally Posted by PeteSkeet88

eyes.gif
^True that
Only people I know who drive GTI's are girls

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

ndc releases tonight at 12 am est according to twitter..

anyone know how much they will be on swoosh ?
IF they are discounted, they would be $78 assuming the price remains at $130 which it is supposed to.

Hmm, still debating on the Grinches. The Xmas Lebrons are supposedly more limited than the grinches? Meh...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Hmm, still debating on the Grinches. The Xmas Lebrons are supposedly more limited than the grinches? Meh...
if I had the chance to get a 1 of 1 Lebron Christmas pair or an over produced pair og GR Kobe Grinches I'd get the Grinches.

Who cares about how "limited" the shoe is
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

if I had the chance to get a 1 of 1 Lebron Christmas pair or an over produced pair og GR Kobe Grinches I'd get the Grinches.

Who cares about how "limited" the shoe is
30t6p3b.gif
When you're not feeling either shoe but you can get them for a good discount, it's almost a crime not to get a pair. I'm more than likely going to sit out this release, but the Grinches seem to be everywhere and the Lebrons seem to be more scarce. I personally think they're both ugly. The Chaos Kobe VI is the only one I like so far.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Legit?

http://www.neo39.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=429659-701!Nike&color=VOLBK&size=12&subsize=
Who knows... Is this a limited release or are all nike retailers going to carry them? They're selling for double that on ebay...
looks good to me, they have a lot of new release shoes that arent that popular at retail price. Thats normally a good sign of a legit spot, plus they have 15% off if you join theyre mailing list...dont take my word on it though.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Legit?

http://www.neo39.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=429659-701!Nike&color=VOLBK&size=12&subsize=
Who knows... Is this a limited release or are all nike retailers going to carry them? They're selling for double that on ebay...
The grinches are limited, and why would eBay prices matter? People will always try to sell for more than retail on there. The little mom and pop stores are always great for limited releases. I got the Bruce Lee V's last year a month early because of one of those places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom