OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Originally Posted by jcmismoney

Anyone have any insider info on how many pairs NTLA has to sell?

Only info I got in regards to NTLA is that they did the whole wristband thing again and they are wiped out. So it doesnt matter anymore. LOL.. you still got a good chance of scoring at NTSM the start the raffle at 7:45am. I'm most likely rolling out there in an hour and camp.

Why you gonna camp out when they're doing a raffle? Your odds for winning are the same whether you have the first ticket or the last ticket.
cause im bored and live about an hour away. i also got a full nights rest during the day so i'm wide awake. your right though
laugh.gif

Haha I feel ya. If you're gonna put in that much time camping, might as well try and be the first person out at HOHLA and secure a pair instead of the raffle at NTSM.
Any idea if regular footlockers and footaction will have these? Might try my luck at my local mall and hit those 2 spots up as well as a Shiekh.

Only info I got in regards to NTLA is that they did the whole wristband thing again and they are wiped out. So it doesnt matter anymore. LOL.. you still got a good chance of scoring at NTSM the start the raffle at 7:45am. I'm most likely rolling out there in an hour and camp.

Why you gonna camp out when they're doing a raffle? Your odds for winning are the same whether you have the first ticket or the last ticket.
cause im bored and live about an hour away. i also got a full nights rest during the day so i'm wide awake. your right though
laugh.gif

Haha I feel ya. If you're gonna put in that much time camping, might as well try and be the first person out at HOHLA and secure a pair instead of the raffle at NTSM.
Any idea if regular footlockers and footaction will have these? Might try my luck at my local mall and hit those 2 spots up as well as a Shiekh.
I'm actually gonna post up till 6am and then dip out to ntsm, heard that there are 40 deep up at hohla. no dice. i also heard that some of the sheikhs would have these. try millenniumshoes in inglewood too!

i just read through the last 9-10 pages... Does anyone know what time the hohs in the Los Angeles area will open, and how many pairs will each store have??? Info is greatly appreciated.

Struck out on ndc, and eastbay. It's still raining, I work graveyard so my sleeping habbits are pretty @#$%%+, and I dont wanna wake up all early and walk away without a pair....

laugh.gif

I'm actually gonna post up till 6am and then dip out to ntsm, heard that there are 40 deep up at hohla. no dice. i also heard that some of the sheikhs would have these. try millenniumshoes in inglewood too!

Yeah, I heard that certain millenium  stores will have them... I want to go to a foot locker because i have a $50 gift card, might as well use it.  After all these Xmas gifts, im strapped on cash, and i'm not going to go into my savings account...

Originally Posted by chiva1908

i just read through the last 9-10 pages... Does anyone know what time the hohs in the Los Angeles area will open, and how many pairs will each store have??? Info is greatly appreciated.

Struck out on ndc, and eastbay. It's still raining, I work graveyard so my sleeping habbits are pretty @#$%%+, and I dont wanna wake up all early and walk away without a pair....
apparently, hohla has like 50 pairs. could be a lie considering the fact that this info is coming from heads on iss. you have a shot at lakewood too. i have a funny feeling that these shoes are gonna end up at random ftl around socal

I got my wristband from NTLA and when i was there, there were only about 25 people in front of me. Somehow i became 50th in line
mad.gif

so many ghost chairs and random people hoppin in at 7 am while the rest of us were chillin there in the cold since 3 am. Whatever though dude at the front handin out wristbands said i was good for a pair, but i wasn't guaranteed my size. So good luck to all of you guys ill be heading out to NTLA at like 430 am. Probably gonna see those dudes "modeling" their shoes again walking up and down the line
roll.gif

lebron said his shoe is better because it cost more... lol what?

Recently, Miami Heat small forward LeBron James stated that he had ‘a better shoe’ in regards to his Nike LeBron 8 compared to Kobe Bryant’s Nike Zoom Kobe VI.

“Yeah, it’s a better shoe,

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

If you're camping for these, then I would suggest taking a look at your priorities. smh.

*looks at my priorities*....
Its sunday..... priorities are sleep football and sleep. I can do it all after I cop my pairs and then still have time for church.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

If you're camping for these, then I would suggest taking a look at your priorities. smh.

*looks at my priorities*....

<>
Its sunday..... priorities are sleep football and sleep. I can do it all after I cop my pairs and then still have time for church.

Yup..Went to church..slept, watched all the NBA games, watched the cowboys-cards game.. Chilled with the fam.. Now its only 4sumn in the mornin..store opens in 3hrs...so its all good...

Dudes just got to not be upset about not copping.. I don't have to camp. Its fun. Let me repeat... I don't have to camp its fun... I can get my pairs anytime then flip em. Like my sign says I sell for one price on ebay and give yall a disco. If I camp and get em its my biz... why hate on campers. You flame home boy because he is camping? Well you are on nt. At least we are being productive we camping and copping. In my case camping copping flipping. Let home boy do him and you do u. Hope u got ur pair.. lol

Dudes just got to not be upset about not copping.. I don't have to camp. Its fun. Let me repeat... I don't have to camp its fun... I can get my pairs anytime then flip em. Like my sign says I sell for one price on ebay and give yall a disco. If I camp and get em its my biz... why hate on campers. You flame home boy because he is camping? Well you are on nt. At least we are being productive we camping and copping. In my case camping copping flipping. Let home boy do him and you do u. Hope u got ur pair.. lol

I just can't take anyone serious if they talk like this.

Show light...lol.. I only camp when theres under 3 stores getting a limited shoe.. Lol..

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Kobe response to that picture was,"Hey Lebron,make sure answer your phone in 5 RINGS, aight?"!!

Lebron's response to that quote "Make sure you play better next time. remember your kids are watching!"
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom