OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im driving up to Vegas thurs night, camp out at cesars and hopefully grab my Kobes, n e one down for a road trip. we got 4 hrs (3 with my driving) to get to know each other
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

FYI
Just back from HOH Lakewood. Rice is pushed out to sometime in mid Feb or late Feb.
East LA's releasing this Friday though....
laugh.gif
@ that sn

Hard to say. just got the concords the other day cuz My mom of all people liked them and copped for me as a surpise.

I still say the grinches are the best so far with the sunsets next.

but between del sols and concords, if you are playing in them del sols, casually the concords.

i wish i can cop both but i just bought a new laptop and car so im kind low on fundings
ohwell.gif

thanks though. del sols FTW then! i'll probably cop the concords later on.

as far as the grinches....green just reminds me of the celtics too much. cant do it
laugh.gif

^ yea, those are the glass blues
So, we don't really know what's dropping next? I hope it's the blue LA pair, that'll tide me over for a bit.

*goes to call client and re-schedule work for tomorrow
frown.gif

Well my roommate really wants those ugly Glass Blues. So they're not releasing tomorrow nor on Friday?
Just so we're clear and not mix up the nicknames, these are the Glass Blues right? Been out of the game for a while.

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-glass-blue-1.jpg

Well the Rices and GB have been removed from the Basketball section on NDC release lists. These two are all thats left in January

BASKETBALL
DATESTYLE NAMECOLORPRICESTYLE #
01/08/11Lebron 8 V2White/Black-Red$160429676-100
01/15/11Zoom Kobe VIWhite/Black-Concord$130429659-100

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i wish i can cop both but i just bought a new laptop and car so im kind low on fundings
ohwell.gif

thanks though. del sols FTW then! i'll probably cop the concords later on.

as far as the grinches....green just reminds me of the celtics too much. cant do it
laugh.gif

Good choice, besides, Concords will sit longer than the Del Sol's.  Plus the Del Sols are just too classic of a colorway to pass up. 

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Just saw some detail pics of the LA's. White clouds lookin niiiiiice!!!
man witch one of yall was it in line at HOH LA with the LA's on and the dodger hat
nerd.gif

im buying 3 pairs of LAs after that thank your sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom