OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey on your pair woulda been aaaaiight, but your pair looks good as is. I wanted an AirMax theme and went with a 95. These resemble my lunarwoods more tho.

both the kobe's and 3's look piff
smokin.gif

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YTuhpBSmuog" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Originally Posted by never wear them

Grey on your pair woulda been aaaaiight, but your pair looks good as is. I wanted an AirMax theme and went with a 95. These resemble my lunarwoods more tho.

ya you're right. i'll use grey on another pair. mine should be delivered today but i won't have pics until next week unless my cousin takes one for me. 

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Finally this shirt came in, took forever to find and forever to get shipped but me likey
Trying to find this shirt, Called Cherry Hill, "duh, I don't see it"  can we get a style number or something to track it down to purchase,,,,   can you help out

I really don't get how nike didn't come up with a grinch shirt b4 adidas...fumble. Well I'm wearing my shirt with the grinches not matter if its adidas or not.

IS IT JUST ME...

or do these Kobe's shoes rip considerably easy?

i mean... i've been thru 4 pairs since the summer...

i bought the 6s in early january...

played 2 college games, and practiced 3 times, and they are already breaking...

grin.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^^curious to see where the rips/breaks are occuring.....any chance you could snap a shot for us to view?

Originally Posted by ricky409

IS IT JUST ME...

grin.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Pics?

I've balled hard indoor and outdoor in my Del Sol V's for the past 8 months. They'll be retired soon because the sole has worn down. My Grinches held up fine in a couple hours of hard pick up, but got a little dirty, so I won't be using those for ball. Waiting for the Rice's.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Official NikeStore Tweet: "No word yet w/ Rice Kobe VI's hitting NDC"

Oh noo! I hope they release
frown.gif
If not, I guess I'll cop the Concords for now.
I saw that on Twitter too.. how do they not know? The slated release is tomorrow.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

IS IT JUST ME...

grin.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea? Can we see pics? I balled in my V Del Sol, Blackouts & Aways many times with no rips and I weight 230 ibs in my size 12 & 13s.

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

"Rice" @ Nike Vault most Likely 3/1

"Cap'n Mina Mikhael will yall have the rices this tuesday?
'bout 11 turn o' yer hourglass ago · Arr! · Weigh in

Nike Vault We will not have them tomorrow. We will keep everyone posted as we get more info. As of right now it looks like they are a 3/1 launch"

Straight from facebook. FML.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Official NikeStore Tweet: "No word yet w/ Rice Kobe VI's hitting NDC"

Oh noo! I hope they release
frown.gif
If not, I guess I'll cop the Concords for now.
I saw that on Twitter too.. how do they not know? The slated release is tomorrow.....
frown.gif
I have interacted with them several times on Twitter. Sadly, each time they provided me with incorrect info.  If you look at the Jan releases, it says items will be available on NDC.  To me, the only question is if they pushed back the release date, not if they will be on NDC.

Funny story about the people responsible/responding for NDC Twitter.  I sent them a message about the Miami Hurricanes Hurache trainers. They responded by telling me that the shoe was "sold out" eventhough the shoe hadn't been released yet. I pointed that out to them and they continued to tell me they were "sold out". I even cut/pasted the info from NDC and sent it to them, no avail they kept on saying "sold out". The day they shoes got released I sent them another message. They finally admitted their "error".....

god i love the vi more than the v.... whats with all the heel slippage complaining? i aint experiencing that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom