OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

E. LA is my birthplace only. That's probably the only reason why I would cop, other than that, ehh... Red laces really did interest me in em in the first place but there's no lace bag, so naw. Ima try and cop for NotoriousMJ23
nerd.gif

That's ED!Hopefully I'm good on the online release so that you can keep a pair for yourself.I'll let you know what's up bro

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Are you talking to me?
lol no not you to the person on the last page
But the 3D's are set for a 2/9 release
That's what I thought, that NDC convo was just confusing.

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't screen cap the rest of the convo I asked about the East LAs and 3ds.The confirmation for tomorrow release is for the East Las

I don't need the box. Not a fan of that thing on the laces either. The China's are on my list though. With the Ace and Rice VI's.

E. LA is my birthplace only. That's probably the only reason why I would cop, other than that, ehh... Red laces really did interest me in em in the first place but there's no lace bag, so naw. Ima try and cop for NotoriousMJ23
nerd.gif

I was offered them a couple days ago and I passed tooo much blue for me

Originally Posted by Stonesour8

i wonder which site will be safer bet to pick these up tonight eastbay or ndc?

Most are gonna go to Eastbay because no shipping fee if you have gold club membership and no sales tax except WI residents.
I'm gonna try my luck on Eastbay and if they are sold out I'll just go to HOH. They are releasing there are they?

^that's what I was just told, but I'm gonna call before they close and make sure

Eastbay rep, are the 3Ds and chinas dropping with you guys? Any idea when, if ever you do get them? Thanks for the help!

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

nerd.gif

White Memorial? are they really only an LA & NTLV release?

Lol no, it wasn't even a hospital
laugh.gif

I talked to a HOH manager in Seattle and he told me only Niketown LV, LA and H0H Harlem. Any truth to this??

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I don't need the box. Not a fan of that thing on the laces either. The China's are on my list though. With the Ace and Rice VI's.
My thoughts exactly.  I am sure someone has pointed this out already, but what gives with UK getting and having these already while we sit here and wait on less attractive East LAs and b.s TB colorways, Glass blues, blah blah blah.  I am stoked for Aces, Rices, and maybe even USCs or Dukes, but all this stuff in between is kinda
ohwell.gif
to me.

1. Grinch
2. China(aka formerly Chaos)
3. Del Sol
4. Concords
5t. Rices/Aces

Honestly, all these colorways are kinda dope to me. If you look at all of em, you can't really say they're f'n disgusting. Some of you can say the glass blues are.... But JB releases more horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE, colorways than the zk line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom