OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on NDC so I copped another pair of Lebron 8 SB's instead... I ain't mad.
laugh.gif

^^^ I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Grinches again even though it's not gonna happen hah. I thought it was kinda cool when Kobe could bring out the Chaos Vs from time to time last year, but the Grinches just have too much green for him to do it this year.

For everyone waiting for a restock I would call everyday as well as watch ndc

I've gotten lucky on the phone more times than waiting for ndc to put something up

hey guys I was wondering if those of you with a facebook could help me win some laker tickets to the game vs boston on sunday. All you gotta do is click the link and like my post about the lakers that it takes you to. http://www.facebook.com/p...56832&id=121832201223653 Thanks a bunch guys hopefully I win the tickets and can take some good pics for you of whatever kobe is wearing. btw deadline is saturday 3 pm

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

hey guys I was wondering if those of you with a facebook could help me win some laker tickets to the game vs boston on sunday. All you gotta do is click the link and like my post about the lakers that it takes you to. http://www.facebook.com/p...56832&id=121832201223653 Thanks a bunch guys hopefully I win the tickets and can take some good pics for you of whatever kobe is wearing. btw deadline is saturday 3 pm
I got you... But return the favor and like my facebook page as well...
laugh.gif

HERE 

Good luck tho!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

I got you... But return the favor and like my facebook page as well...
laugh.gif

HERE 

Good luck tho!!!
pimp.gif

^^^ seriously?

uh. no.
posting that deserves one of these..

kobe-punched.gif

BACK TO THE SHOES!

hey guys I was wondering if those of you with a facebook could help me win some laker tickets to the game vs boston on sunday. All you gotta do is click the link and like my post about the lakers that it takes you to.  Thanks a bunch guys hopefully I win the tickets and can take some good pics for you of whatever kobe is wearing. btw deadline is saturday 3 pm
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Get the !@#$ outta here with this!!!  This ain't got nothing to do with the shoes.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Pass for me. There are better colors down the road. All stars, BHM, Playoff, and possibly some sick Finals colors
This.
but congrats to all who copped.
wink.gif

What's the fuss about? they're still up on eastbay. Just checked. close to fsr.
pass on these. waiting on the other CWs.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

What's the fuss about? they're still up on eastbay. Just checked. close to fsr.
pass on these. waiting on the other CWs.
The East LA's are completely sold out. Just try adding to cart.

These online ordering processes suck....sold out in a matter of seconds and minutes. I bought the Grinches at HOH and standing in line with other sneakerheads was well worth the wait. Nike needs to release more QS and limited items in stores.

So NTSF and HOH Serramonte isn't getting the LAs today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom