OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Originally Posted by Petenthend

eastbay has a restock in size 10 i think.

yea i tryed early this morning its not working

sorry, thought it might work for someone, wasn't my size so I didn't try, keep a look out never know on the restock!

Originally Posted by TOTOCHI

I JUST BOUGHT A 11.5 AND 12 FROM THE WAREHOUSE AND THEY STILL HAVE MOSTLY ALL SIZES

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

!*@*. I really wasn't trying to jump through hoops to get the 3D's. I wanted to see them in person before buying.

If you live in Cali/NY (if they release at HOH's and are more available) Im sure you will be able to see them in person.  I'm on the fence about them too, I'm not sure I would ever wear them though due to the tackiness of the 3D. Would have been a GREAT c/w minus that effect

Originally Posted by waverder

was able to get a few pairs thanks to a friend of mines.. They're actually nicer in person..
*deleting iphone pic* HAHAHA thnx for takin a dooks on my pic haha jk hopefullly this persuades some.
tongue.gif

Had my girl try to cop online last night but failed. I think when she added a size 11 to cart on NDC she lagged on the credit card part because I gave it to her late while I was at work. No release in the bay area sucks and no connect in LA. Props to everyone who copped in stores with ease today.

Just wanna share a funny story on my VI Grinches...
Went to the Mall today wearing my Grinches for a walk and check out some stores hoping maybe there's something good on sale..

I was sitting on the bench, sipping my smoothies and I heard this kid probably around 4 yrs. old passing by me...

Kid: "Mom, that guy is wearing "elyen(alien)" shoes

Mom: Tyler there's no "alien" shoes 

Kid: No! look Mom it's "elyen" shoes, "gween"!!

Mom: Tyler, that's enough! let's go!

I did smirk a bit! And just give the Kid a wave and smile 
happy.gif

I'm having one of those days since my cements package got lost and no more sizes left to replace it (sucks being the damn sample size sometimes)... but the LAs would definitely make my night better. Anyone know of places taking phone orders? pm me if so

My HS played Westchester in the Playoffs last year. Jesus Christ, I had never seen so much heat on a court at one time.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Just wanna share a funny story on my VI Grinches...
Went to the Mall today wearing my Grinches for a walk and check out some stores hoping maybe there's something good on sale..

I was sitting on the bench, sipping my smoothies and I heard this kid probably around 4 yrs. old passing by me...

Kid: "Mom, that guy is wearing "elyen(alien)" shoes

Mom: Tyler there's no "alien" shoes 

Kid: No! look Mom it's "elyen" shoes, "gween"!!

Mom: Tyler, that's enough! let's go!

I did smirk a bit! And just give the Kid a wave and smile 
happy.gif
Kids .... they don't know race, color, or prejudice, and that's why I love their ignorance.  All that is taught and learned. 
They sure can be cute sometimes 
laugh.gif

I find it pretty sad that after all the times people thought I was crazy for liking LA's that they went and copped

I swear like was only like 4-6 dudes... 8 at the max that liked LA's and said they would cop..

Now everyone has them and ordered last night?

I don't know what to say.. That's sad. I feel sorry for everyone who didn't get a pair due to the hypebeasts.
I think that is insane..
Im looking at people saying they copped and I'm like "dude was just dogging them a couple days ago"
Shame.. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom