OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Finally had time off work to post a quick pic. The flash makes the colors look like they don't match but they do. Wish I had the aways to switch laces.
pimp.gif
I want to pick up a pair.. I dont have My funds right, though.
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily for me because I put a discount on his cell phone bill the manager at my local FTL gives me his employee discount. These were $99.48 after tax.

Penny
30t6p3b.gif

To those asking about rices...pretty sure they'll drop with the aces, uscs, n dukes around march madness time? Isn't that when the frist round of school Vs dropped?

here's my pickup. It was a late game-time decision. Threw some red laces to see what they'd look like. Sorry if the pic is big..I'm just getting used to this.

YES! Shipping Confirmation received for my East LA PAIRS from NDC
pimp.gif

Will get them Friday! Hey, free ground shipping to Hawaii!

Can't wait to take Pics, Smell 'em, Then Rock 'em!!!!

if you havent received a shipping confirmation from nike for the la's check your order status, mine already shows shipped and has a tracking number but nike hasnt sent me a shipping confirm email yet. i did regular ground shipping cause its free and my tracking says they will be delivered by wednesday. i really stoked that i was able to cop a pair of la's online for retail, ever since i first saw the pics i wanted them. the icey sole always gets me especially on the kobe vi. my pair will be rocked.

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by kob8

IMO, Sunset > LA......

Just too much Blue......

BTW, WTH is up with the Lakers right now? Freakin Frustrating...
The Lakers suck, thats what's up, anybody wanna help me out with coppin a pair of Grinchs for retail? I went to 4 foot lockers and haven't seen them.

roll.gif
, is this guy for real?

Originally Posted by riddla713

if you havent received a shipping confirmation from nike for the la's check your order status, mine already shows shipped and has a tracking number but nike hasnt sent me a shipping confirm email yet. i did regular ground shipping cause its free and my tracking says they will be delivered by wednesday. i really stoked that i was able to cop a pair of la's online for retail, ever since i first saw the pics i wanted them. the icey sole always gets me especially on the kobe vi. my pair will be rocked.

Got the tracking # as well.

^^nice LA shirt up there~ 
pimp.gif

cop myself one along with some Kobe Vs iDs last night~ even though i dont have east LA VIs, i think it is a beautiful shirt, simple and plain, easy to match~ also can rep my love for LA!!

hahaha

My spot has a FSR....gotta love sleeper spots....should make it easy to get all of the colors if I wanted to but I won't....

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

hmmm
still not yet someone put their feet into the shoes and snap some pix yet?!
come on... i really want to see how they looked like on feet, either with casual wears, or bball shorts!
i just want to see how they looked like with someone put their feet in it....

many pics r surfaced with ppl said picked up the shoes, but no one yet put their feet in it... hmmm
how many people truly buying the shoes for themselves?
here's mine

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

what's with all the hype ? I thought people said they will pass on the East LA
I think the hype is about the fact that people chime in saying 25 pair here, 15 pair here, 50 pair in all of Country XYZ, and people start panicking.  If I don't get these, then will I ever be able to find them?  I find myself falling into the trap occasionally, but then I just ask myself, "Do I really want these, can I see myself wearing these?, or am I just wanting them because they seem rare/obscure, whatever it may be."  As I mentioned earlier, if these were a GR and every FNL, FTL, and Mom and Pop shop had these, then I can safely say there would be no issue in getting them, finding them, and watching them collect dust and yellow on the shelf.

your absolutely right, that's the problem with generation facebook and the hypebeast aka the attention %##*!%.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Every time I see a picture of the LAs they look even worse than before. They are wack IMO. Oh and BTW Vault will have 24 pairs of Chinas!!!

I only got them because they were available in front of me @ a military discount.. I didn't get my size because I don't intend to own a pair.  They'll be gone by sunday.  Yo the Vault might not be the only place to have Chinas.. i'll text you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom