OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I am always amazes how many guys wear LBJ's shoes. The VI's are performance beasts and there are not too many other shoes that are close.
its not about perfromance unless ur on the court.. and most of us aint hoopin we jus rock our kicks so eff the performance i need sum crack on my feet!

I dont know bout you.... But I need a shoe that will make me FEEL like I'm On Crack... Looks come 1st sometimes. Which in this case, Kobes bring the performance regardless. Now all I hope is, that they look sick.
YES! I get this feeling everytime I look at the grinches, and then I fall to my knees when I realize I missed out. Or I can pay $300+ for said crack...

Originally Posted by stc153393

does anyone know release dates for the rice and grey/ green tbs?

Grey/green TBs are up on Eastbay but they won't ship until Friday. Rice probably around March Madness.

108732239.jpg

108732241.jpg

That last pic
Rondo: whut?
Pierce: you don't like my kicks?
Rondo: No you idiot, I don't even know how you got a Nike deal.

I wouldn't mind seeing Champion making a comeback.
i wouldnt mind that either... as long as they stay consistent with sizing.. I got a few authentics but they all are sized a tad different from each other.

Originally Posted by al3x89

I am always amazes how many guys wear LBJ's shoes. The VI's are performance beasts and there are not too many other shoes that are close.

i don't see many people wearing lebrons... 
There are plenty in the NBA- College and High School is a whole other story...tons of them.

compared to the kobe's, it's like.. 1:15 ratio 
laugh.gif

other than Lebron theres like 3 players wearing Lebrons, WTH you guys talkin about?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

other than Lebron theres like 3 players wearing Lebrons, WTH you guys talkin about?

In the pros for sure Kobe dominates. College and High School it is a closer race. Even when LBJ was in Cleveland (where I am from) I wore Kobe's!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Rice High School not even wearing the Rices posted here / the ones Rondo is wearing tonight. Over this past weekend SNY Invitational.
2hyyxbk.jpg
HEEEEY I KNOW THAT REF...LOLOL
is that you? 
laugh.gif

That last pic
Rondo: whut?
Pierce: you don't like my kicks?
Rondo: No you idiot, I don't even know how you got a Nike deal.
Garnett: I miss Nike.

Deadstockshoes.com has the BRED colorway for 115 shipped for anyone interested.  I just bought 'em, didn't say anything about it being a backorder (like my concords were).

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Whats the difference between the regular Kobe VI vs the Kobe VI X ( XDR ) ?

XDR
Extra Durable Rubber
more for the black top.
Is the retail price higher on the XDR?

I'm not 100% positive,
I haven't heard of them being sold in the states right away though, usually China, etc.

Those grey royals are hot.. They a general release right? I'll cop them later.. Color blocking reminds me of the Chinas..

XDRs are sold in Asia as most people ball outdoor over there.. Unlike here where we mostly ball indoors...

our only option for XDR outsoles in the states is to iD them with asphalt outsoles. good enough for me lol.

You have understand different shoes that meet different peoples needs.

I'm love Kobe>>>>>>way more than Lebron but this year I like the Lebron 8 more to play in then the Kobes to play in. I'm tired playing in lowtops with minimal cushioning. I'm kinda tired in playing the equalivent of running shoes all the time. Sometimes less isnt always more.

I still like the the look of the Kobe VI but my love is kinda diminshed because I dont think Im gonna play in them that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom