OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back

i'll pay to see that.

smile.gif
(did you get your pair?........)
...ya smh hahaha i told myself i was gonna slow roll the VIs too
grin.gif

Hahaha. Nice. Im only missing these right now. I'll get em tho.

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Just got back from South Coast Plaza FTL. Place was empty & as I walk to the front desk, the worker is quick to to hide 2 pairs of 3Ds under the counter. Ask them if they had any 3Ds left & they say they're all sold out when I just saw the worker put away 2 boxes. He did let me check them out AFTER I said I wasn't gonna try to buy them. Shady of them to say they were sold out after I see 2 boxes sitting on the counter. But hey, if I worked there and was able to hook a homie up, I would probably do the same.

Big ups to the heads that did cop a pair.
south coast in costa mesa got em?

Yea...and unless they hide they're stock of OCs too, they should have OCs on Friday as well

oh what thats crazy. i got my cool greys from nordstroms there. That mall is low key
Cool greys at Nordstroms??? Wouldn't expect that.

But not to knock on that FTL, I did go there at 10:30 when that spot opens at 10.  Tried to take my lunch break early to pick up 3Ds...failed

Yea real random i might just check in over there after work see if they got some vi's in just for the hell of it.

Local spot had 18 pairs. Got my 13 and jumped back in line for seconds, no more size 13. Dint want these but I had to cop when i saw them

Also, this might be late but has anyone seen the terrarium display that nike is sending out to retailers. it comes in a brown bos stamped "caution: MAMBA" inside its the terrarium with a plastic mamba, the head comes off and its a USB with info and specs on the shoes. will these be available?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nah I think his boss cancelled his lunch again.
laugh.gif
Get that man his tacos!
Good lookin' out homie......Private companies fml.....

HEADS UP: I kno a couple cats still lookin for the vi east la's.

was lookin for the 3d's at puente mall and came across the kbvi east la's at FOOTACTION. they still have:

sz 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 & 13 still available. was there at 10am pst.

Hope this helps someone

I got mine from HoH in the morning and on my way home a bird sh***ed on the bag when i was 1 block from my house. Good thing i'm not like my friend who has OCD and is obsessed about everything like the bag you got the store from and the receipt and all that. However if that birds accuracy was good enough to get in the bag I wouldve been highly upset and hunted that guy down.

On another note, i feelin sickkkk that HoH didnt even have a size 9.5 -_- in the "shipment"

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

was lookin for the 3d's at puente mall and came across the kbvi east la's at FOOTACTION. they still have:

Hope this helps someone
i heard santa anita ftl in socal has em still too.. not 100% but yall can call if you're still lookin.

Ed- it should be easy bro.

Hope this helps someone
i heard santa anita ftl in socal has em still too.. not 100% but yall can call if you're still lookin.

checked lakewood's footaction yesterday. had 10 pairs left. various szs. its easy cop. 

Originally Posted by havoc11

Hope this helps someone

checked lakewood's footaction yesterday. had 10 pairs left. various szs. its easy cop. 

u know if they had any 11 or 10.5?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

a pic of the all star kobes from one of the dudes at ISS

118025-1297205553-post.jpg

these are real fire but i would like to see the sole more white, it looks like it is turning yellow

Wow these must have been super limited.

I didn't get a phone call from a NDC rep about my order....did anyone else? Hope we weren't supposed to

Went to my spot thinking they were going to get them because they got grinches. They didn't get them. Man I really wanted these.

Hope this helps someone

Yeah I'ma return some texts right now. Appreciate everyone helping me out
pimp.gif
I'll see what's up

So how are these looking in the LA area?

Might be out there over the weekend, I'd really like to check em out in person.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by KMNewark

YES! I was one of those lucky 11 to get a pair at 21 Mercer! alot of disappointed people..........

What time did you have to make it out there to be one of the few that was able to cop a pair?

i was out there at 5 in the morning.... i was coming from jersey and wanted to beat the traffic, plus i didnt know if they would do an early opening so better safe than sorry!

Marketing ploy for nike to drive the demand. Just gotta keep a cool head and hope for the best. I remember copping shoes was easy. I never had to camp out for anything. Nowadays gotta be battle ready just to cop. talking about refresh....refresh...refresh. haaha.

Via Nikestore Twitter:

"The 3D's are all gone and no plans for a restock, at least for now. The OC's are dropping 2-11 though, and the BHM's 2-26."

Originally Posted by jgoods

Marketing ploy for nike to drive the demand. Just gotta keep a cool head and hope for the best. I remember copping shoes was easy. I never had to camp out for anything. Nowadays gotta be battle ready just to cop. talking about refresh....refresh...refresh. haaha.

fast computer and good conection > refresh

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Eastbay rep- at 12: nano second I had a wait checkout time of 1:11 and at 40 seconds I got denied. So all sizes 12's were sold out in 31 secounds?
I was not here last night, but from what I have been hearing/reading, they did sell out very fast.  The shoes were extremely limited.  Demand for these shoes was greater than the supply.  The same thing will probably happen with the Orange County release on 2/11/11, since they are also extremely limited.

EastbayRep - Ray

For some reason I think Nike would restock these for all-star weekend... (I have what I want, no salt here, just observation ha)

Missed out on Eastbay, NDC, House of Hoops but got a pair, my true size at Foot Locker! I didn't get the poster though, did anyone get 3D glasses w the shoes? (low post but NT'ing since 05, so save ur newbie remarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom