OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gzagenius

Jordan XIII or take a crack at getting the Rices???

If you wanna pay for some junk quality cardboard type leather then get the 13's.  I don't think I need to explain the 100 reasons why Kobes are better 
pimp.gif

those YOTRs are pretty nice. i woulda pulled the gold up a little bit more onto the islands, a little gradient affect? how'd you do the 3m?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Well said Witness....
pimp.gif
QFT I can't even buy the new Jordan stuff b/c I was spoiled growing up with OG's and the first round of retroes...Kobes don't even compare and have made me completely stop buying Jordans for the most part.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

If you wanna pay for some junk quality cardboard type leather then get the 13's.  I don't think I need to explain the 100 reasons why Kobes are better 
pimp.gif

point taken, missed out on all the Kobe Vs. thanks for the help

Great Come back for the Lakers... Kobe was clutch to bring us to overtime... Can't wait to see some closeups on those IDs...

pimp.gif

point taken, missed out on all the Kobe Vs. thanks for the help
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
out of curiosity, id like to hear those 100 reasons because im really really considering buying those 13s now just so i can hear the 100 reasons.  
tongue.gif

haha im jk...your point had been taken 100 times over. 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

pimp.gif
out of curiosity, id like to hear those 100 reasons because im really really considering buying those 13s now just so i can hear the 100 reasons.  
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I can only think of around 30+ reasons. LOL

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I completely fell off the Jordan train when I wore my cool greys.  The XI's were my favorite shoe ever and that just completely ruined them for me!  Don't get me wrong, I still have a bunch of OG's and the DMP pack but I can honestly say I'll probably never buy a retro again, and I used to be obsessed with Jordans 
tired.gif

But I'll start on that list for you guys 
roll.gif

Still trying to figure out if I should get the playoffs 13's or get the rice and glass blue I'm still 50/50 on the chinas.

I'm planning to pick up the XIII playoffs and any other Kobes.. bring it Nike! haha. naw... whatever I can afford, i'll scoop up. I'm just blessed and thankful that I could afford all these kicks that I really like.

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Still trying to figure out if I should get the playoffs 13's or get the rice and glass blue I'm still 50/50 on the chinas.

just posted this questions... everybody - xiii or few - rices

Originally Posted by waverder

I'm planning to pick up the XIII playoffs and any other Kobe.. bring it Nike! haha. naw... whatever I can afford, i'll scoop up. I'm just blessed and thankful that I could afford all these kicks that I really like.

i thought so too till i i bought 3m Vs/ DMP 7/ oc/ 3d/ asg/ royal foams/ XVII in a week. fml

If I can use my boy discount on the playoffs ill get them and the kobes, but you still have the lebrons and pewters coming out also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom