OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Called HOH here (Ohio). Peeps already lined up for Saturday. Unreal.
eek.gif
Lmao. Guess Ohio peeps have nothing better to do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont the 13's come out that day it could be for both ya know. j heads are pretty down for the camping.

yeah, it's for all of the above but it's gonna be a long wait to filter through to get the Kobe's. Also, you can be indoors the entire time. HOH is part of an indoor/outdoor mall.

Does anyone have that excel spreadsheet with the list of releases? I'm starting to feel like the only Laker CW VIs will be IDs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Does anyone have that excel spreadsheet with the list of releases? I'm starting to feel like the only Laker CW VIs will be IDs
ohwell.gif

I hope not bro! I am having a similar feeling... But we do have like what 20 more colorways unseen...

anyone have anymore pics of the team bank grey/blue and grey/black tb kobe vi releasing tommorow? Im starting to think im the only one on here interested in those, lol

dang ! s dubl is right. there were a good number of "INTERESTING" colors NONE of which consisted of a TRUE Laker colorway if memory serves me correctly.

get the feelin id is about ta get extra business ?!?!?!?!?

IF, IF its true how could u possibly release the line and have no colorway of the team the man plays for ?

there had to be 1 Laker colorway listed, had to be .......

^^royal TBs are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I just can't pay retail on TBs so I'll wait it out.

Rod....man I'm feenin for a home colorway. I don't want to ID a pair now if they do drop a home colorway. Rather pay 130 (hopefully less haha) than 165.

hey socal peeps, here's an update at the irvine sports chalet.. they have ASG small sizes left, up to 9.5.  anything bigger is on hold.. and there's like 5 pairs on hold.. haha.  they have a FSR on the ASG lebron's if you're interested.. sizes 8-13, except 12.5 (they're not on display though so ask for them).  they also have the ASG KD's.. not sure about about available sizes though.. just call.

the south coast sports chalet has a 7.5 and 14 left for the kobes.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

ALERT!! Do not play basketball in your Grinches using the red laces, they bleed nasty.
Really? where did they bleed? because mine definitely didn't when i balled in them

Originally Posted by rukawa005

hey socal peeps, here's an update at the irvine sports chalet.. they have ASG small sizes left, up to 9.5.  anything bigger is on hold.. and there's like 5 pairs on hold.. haha.  they have a FSR on the ASG lebron's if you're interested.. sizes 8-13, except 12.5 (they're not on display though so ask for them).  they also have the ASG KD's.. not sure about about available sizes though.. just call.

the rest was irrelevant

you talking about the one off of michelson?

Any OC's still out there in Socal?!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

i herd the BHMs are very limited... idk, one of the nicest colorways imo.... if i wasnt black i would peel the badge off the heel lol i dont like it but none the less they're hard!

You are selling them in your sig so of course you would hear they are "very limited".
naaa bruh!  couple of sites say they're pretty limited... dont judge me home boy dude asked a question and i answered it... did you?
http://extrabutterny.com/...-kobe-vi-air-jordan-iii/
http://www.nicekicks.com/...y-month-detailed-photos/

now for ol' dude who asked the question idk about the kobes but i herd a rumor that only about 3000 of the IIIs were made... could be the same for the Kobes idk...

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

if i wasnt black i would peel the badge off the heel lol i dont like it but none the less they're hard!

I'm not black. I won't peel the badge off the heel. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose behind the shoe?
i think the tag is ugly.... they got it on the inside of the soles as well... so i dont think it would defeat the purpose of the shoe

The BHMs will be slightly limited, obviously not a GR, but by no means "very limited". Do you see the list of how many people are getting these? eBay as it is already has a bunch of pairs up well before RD and not at the same price level of the OCs, 3DS, or grinches. That should definitley serve as an indication

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Here is a pic of what Kobe is wearing tonight...
109386969.jpg

So disappointed in NBA photographers....all those dudes with cameras and this is the best pic we have of his kicks?? Checked ESPN, NBA.com, Yahoo, CBSsports....nothin. All have this same pic as the best view.

You do realize they aren't there to specifically take pictures of his shoes right?  Thats probably the last thing they are worried about getting a picture of

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

you talking about the one off of michelson?

Yes the one off michelson

ASG is still widely available at HOH LA, Lakewood and WSS shoes warehouse around LA and orange county areas. Just got to call around and see

Originally Posted by boogeda

eastbay rep, any info on bhm's being on eastbay?
We currently do not have any information on the BHM's.  If anything comes up, we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

just a question...
if eastbay doesnt get them does that make them "more" limited than one would have thought? eastbay usually gets damn near everything :/

Decepticon0 wrote:

iotjkh.jpg

^ Here is the picture we saw a long while ago.

Looks like they dumped the Clear sole and made it Translucent Concord. I like the clear version better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom