Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I was in Champs and I ask the guy, will they ever mark down the ZR1s.. He said probably not because they are selling so well and that was before he was traded here. They only cw dude said wasn't selling was the jets cw, I was surprised because I never see anyone wearing them. It was funny, he didn't know about the full length zoom or the strip of Velcro for the scrap on the side.. Basically all he knew was it was revis sig shoe, nice to see the 813 supporting revis tho

Kobe 8 on my left, kobe 8 2.0 on my right. I feel your pain mamba!

Just realizing I posted that in the wrong thread.. Fail.

Sorry fellas

Last edited:

Kobe 8 on my left, kobe 8 2.0 on my right. I feel your pain mamba!

He could have taken the exact same photo with a Zoom Revis on this past winter and it would have worked, so I guess he feels Revis's pain too if he feels Kobe's.

for real man. There have been so many of the Oregon PEs on eBay. I don't understand how these people can charge these high *** prices when there are so many pairs out there. I got Super Bowls, Pro Bowls, Volts, Greys and F&F Crimsons for less than what this guy is charging. Makes no sense.
I don't think $1000 is too bad for both of the Oregon PE's together. One by itself, yes that would be steep. But for both, that's not a horrible price. There have been some on eBay, but these are still some of the rarest Revis shoes out there. Estimated at just under 200 pairs made of each color. Not as rare as some of the Revis pairs, but still damn rare.

112s are a F&F thing. Been that way since the OG Air Max 1, Air Force 1 and Trainer drop some years back.

Clark Kent collab. Another one that we'll never get.

I don't even wanna see them anymore.

It's like "here is another awesome CW that you won't own unless you drop $300-$500"

These CW's being released are nicer than a lot of the GR CW's. The "passing the tourch" is crack. I just don't understand why they didn't put more detail into the GR shoes and now they're pumping them out like crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom