Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I couldn't pass them up for 40. Red Apples next on my list. Might pull trigger on a pair for 85

I just picked up a pair at my local Nike outlet for 59. The shoe is well worth it. i tried several lunars and air max these just felt better to run and beat on. I paid 120 for airmax not to long ago and the air sole popped in less than a month smh. Might get another pair just to wear later on. 

So the ZR1 denims just restocked on NDC. Only 224 pairs seems like ******** for the amount of people that got them on this thread, Instagram and eBay... It seems like there are a hell of a lot lore than 224 pairs. Plus they had enough to restock on NDC? Unless these ones that restocked weren't numbered. Just seems strange to me. Dumb ****, they should have just made them GR. Honestly the more I see them, the less I like them and I never really liked them that much to begin with. I understand making the pro bowls and snakeskins limited, even the restaurant pair and sole collector pair. But they should release these other non PE type colorways as LS or PRM. They do it for the lebrons, why not the ZR1?

I apologize for the rant, but this shoe is starting to irritate me.

So the ZR1 denims just restocked on NDC. Only 224 pairs seems like ******** for the amount of people that got them on this thread, Instagram and eBay... It seems like there are a hell of a lot lore than 224 pairs. Plus they had enough to restock on NDC? Unless these ones that restocked weren't numbered. Just seems strange to me. Dumb ****, they should have just made them GR. Honestly the more I see them, the less I like them and I never really liked them that much to begin with. I understand making the pro bowls and snakeskins limited, even the restaurant pair and sole collector pair. But they should release these other non PE type colorways as LS or PRM. They do it for the lebrons, why not the ZR1?

They are underwhelming in person. The quality of the denim is good though; it's much better than that of the Lebrons. I sold my pair and couldn't be happier.

Last edited:

The whole game is gettin stupid...

(Since roshes came up earlier) If this shoe was just as popular as roshes then we'd ALL be droppin 2 bills for the PE cw's. They all prob would've been GR if the ZR1 had mass hype behind em :smh:...IMO of course

Edit: Or at least premium edition as joseph said

Last edited:
(Since roshes came up earlier) If this shoe was just as popular as roshes then we'd ALL be droppin 2 bills for the PE cw's. They all prob would've been GR if the ZR1 had mass hype behind em :smh:...IMO of course

Edit: Or at least premium edition as joseph said

It's just aggravating I buy 2 of almost every colorway and then when they decide to drop the dope lifestyles I can't get my hands on the for under $500... Not so much the denims, but these new FF releases we're seeing. I would have copped the denims for retail if I was able to get my hands on them for the sake of the collection.

It's just aggravating I buy 2 of almost every colorway and then when they decide to drop the dope lifestyles I can't get my hands on the for under $500... Not so much the denims, but these new FF releases we're seeing. I would have copped the denims for retail if I was able to get my hands on them for the sake of the collection.
Same. I wanted the Denims solely for my collection. Shame I'll probably never get them though. 

Thanks for the info. Rehobath Factory Store in Delaware still has a bunch.. Just copped over the phone from there. but the price is 59.97.. still a great price for these kicks.

These top out at $85?

Outside of some runners and signature basketball shoes, no current Nike shoe offers what this shoe does for the price. The fact that people have slept on these and were able to cop well below MSRP is a gift. I would have zero issue paying retail for any of them. You can't beat the comfort and lockdown.

Maybe it was my pair. but the ankle flywire is a bit flimsy and hovering over the black mesh. It is essentially useless as there is zero tightness in the flywire as it is on my foot.. To add. The flywire itself stops midway down once it hits the black leather element.... The outsole cushioning and the core shell of the bottom is well worth the $60. But in my opinion, it tops out at $85 with the way the rest of the shoe is formed.... And maybe the big reason this was my first purchase in almost is year is because Nike quality in general SUCKS. So nothing new here. Exposed flywire/flywire in general is the biggest gimmick ever... I bought these for the full length zoom (one of the ONLY "cross trainers" to feature that in the past 10 years). So I really didn't hesitate at $60.

How people pay retail... I'll never know.

Last edited:
Forgive me for bein a lazy POS here, but any news on when the 2s will be comin out? Can't wait to hear a release month or some tech specs so I can figure out how many colorways I wanna scoop up.

Forgive me for bein a lazy POS here, but any news on when the 2s will be comin out? Can't wait to hear a release month or some tech specs so I can figure out how many colorways I wanna scoop up.
nothing yet. hopefully the ZR1 did well enough that they actually release a ZR2.

keeping in with the theme of ZR1 colorways that will never release: (images via Sole Collector)

Last edited:
Maybe it was my pair. but the ankle flywire is a bit flimsy and hovering over the black mesh. It is essentially useless as there is zero tightness in the flywire as it is on my foot.. To add. The flywire itself stops midway down once it hits the black leather element.... The outsole cushioning and the core shell of the bottom is well worth the $60. But in my opinion, it tops out at $85 with the way the rest of the shoe is formed.... And maybe the big reason this was my first purchase in almost is year is because Nike quality in general SUCKS. So nothing new here. Exposed flywire/flywire in general is the biggest gimmick ever... I bought these for the full length zoom (one of the ONLY "cross trainers" to feature that in the past 10 years). So I really didn't hesitate at $60.

How people pay retail... I'll never know.

With all due respect...

Go kick rocks bro.

You are the first person to seriously complain about this shoe on this thread.

You have garbage Lebron super hero's with a price tag of almost $300 after tax and foams with 15 year old technology selling for $250 sometimes $260 after tax, Air Max runners selling for $180 and your complaining about $130 for IMO the best, most comfortable, supportive and durable cross trainer that Nike has released in the past 15 years. Smh, ur not gonna pull any sympathy from me or probably anyone else on this thread about the price or quality of this shoe.

How you complain about paying retail, none of us will ever know. Not to mention you get them for half price and your still complaining.

Some people are picking these up for $40, that's ridiculous for a shoe of this quality.

I challenge you to find a better cross trainer shoe for a lower price.

Been watching the Zoom Revis line from a distance and I will it seems like they're turning his line into Lebron's line with all the PEs and F&F crap.

nothing yet. hopefully the ZR1 did well enough that they actually release a ZR2.

keeping in with the theme of ZR1 colorways that will never release: (images via Sole Collector)

These are BEAUTIFUL. It pisses me off so much, like WHY NOT RELEASE THESE?!?

They are modeled after the Diamond Turf II, and called "passing the tourch" which represents Darrelle becoming the next great cornerback after Deion Sanders.

I'm gonna try to get my hands on a pair, It's gonna suck paying $350 for them, I wish they would just ******g man up and start releasing ****. But I'm def gonna try to get my hands on these.

I'm guessing Nets and Neons are a bust for GR. that's really disappointing, I'm gonna try to get my hands on the superbowl as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom