Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Haven't seen the quote yet, but taking the $ over the wins? I may be one of the few that feels this way, but shame. Hurts my heart.

He didn't say that exactly his response was "Naw 16 is better"

I think people are turning that into more than he meant it to be. I believe the tweet is still up if you wanna go see it.

I see... Happens to athletes (public figures) too often. Blown out of proportion perhaps. Gives regular folks like myself something to talk about though...

New pick-up for me recently. Beauty & Essex... Possible trade. Check my sig. Thanks.

I see... Happens to athletes (public figures) too often. Blown out of proportion perhaps. Gives regular folks like myself something to talk about though...

New pick-up for me recently. Beauty & Essex... Possible trade. Check my sig. Thanks.

Post some pics bfeet!!!

Not the best background, but serviceable. The leather on these are like butter. The premium materials really stand out on this one. I also have the black Oregon PEs... IMO the materials on this edition are much better. Details are special too... Even though I've never eaten at B&E.

Found a denim for $250, thinking about offering $200 + shipping and seeing what dude says.

I'm honestly not even really that interested in the CW. Would just be a nice addition to my collection...

^^either way that's a really good price.

Makes me want to start looking for my size 10.5/11 again

Last edited:
^^either way that's a really good price.

Makes me want to start looking for my size 10.5/11 again

It's been sitting on sale for months. Hype on them is completely dead. Since I don't "NEED" a pair I figured I would let it sit as long as I can and if it's still there after a good deal of time, dude might be willing to get whatever he can for it.

Anybody been able to find a pair of Beauty & Essex for sale? I found a 10.5 at Flight Club for $550. Entertaining trades/ offers right now for them, so trying to find a gauge for a fair price.

It's been sitting on sale for months. Hype on them is completely dead. Since I don't "NEED" a pair I figured I would let it sit as long as I can and if it's still there after a good deal of time, dude might be willing to get whatever he can for it.

People are asking for 400-550 in my size on eBay lol

flightclub has a couple of the PE's up for sale but all size 12
mean.gif

search continues for the PA's finest in a 10....

Anybody been able to find a pair of Beauty & Essex for sale? I found a 10.5 at Flight Club for $550. Entertaining trades/ offers right now for them, so trying to find a gauge for a fair price.

came across a sz 8 for $350

we need to stick together in this thread we all are fans of the shoe so when we come across samples and PEs for sale we shoudl just post em in here

I been lookin for Black Oregons in a 9.5 and snakes in a 9.5

Last edited:
^ true story, repped.

I really wish I could get my hands on a size 8.5 KC Royals. Arguably one the nicest PE IMO, other than the snakes of course.

Anyone have any info on a pair of snakeskins size 11.5, 12 for sale? I'd really appreciate it, thanks guys 

Been a bit since I've seen any pairs for sale. I see them on Flight Club but don't see an option to buy. Makes me think even they don't have any stock. Yet another version of this shoe oh so rare. Unlike most, I actually like that about this shoe. Even if I'm not able to get my hands on many of them.

Not the best background, but serviceable. The leather on these are like butter. The premium materials really stand out on this one. I also have the black Oregon PEs... IMO the materials on this edition are much better. Details are special too... Even though I've never eaten at B&E.
Too dope.  That picture alone tells the story about the leather.  You have to wonder if they even had anything big planned with regards to commercials and other marketing tools had Revis of remained healthy and continued to dominate.  I'll eventually cave on some of the higher priced PEs because when you do the math, I'll still be making out like a bandit overall with regards to total cost spent on this silo.  Just a pain to track them down...

Snakeskins and Black Oregons for me as well sizes 11.5/12.

Which of the these three are harder to come by in size 11.5 or 12? 

Matt Kemp PE

Chicago Bears PE

Beauty and Essex

I have enough money for one right now, I want to ultimately end up getting all three but just can't right now so I want to get the one that'll be hardest to find so it'll be easier to find the others, what do you guys think?

Again, appreciate the help, thanks

Last edited:
Which of the these three are harder to come by in size 11.5 or 12? 

Matt Kemp PE
Chicago Bears PE
Beauty and Essex

I have enough money for one right now, I want to ultimately end up getting all three but just can't right now so I want to get the one that'll be hardest to find so it'll be easier to find the others, what do you guys think?
Again, appreciate the help, thanks

Hard to pick the rarest. For all the Matt Kemp's and the Bears I can't seem to find any for sale online, after a quick search. You can get the B&E for $550 on Flight Club. Also, there's even limited pictures of the Bears PE. I keep seeing the same pics over and over again. Same can be said for the Matt Kemp and B&E, very limited pics out there. I assume that indicates rarity. All those factors combined, I think the Bears PE is rarest. But it's very close IMO. They're all 3 ultra rare. Let us know what you decide on!

Someone in the outlets thread found a pair of camos at his Ross If anybody is looking

Picked up a pair of these for 46 shipped from the outlets. I needed new gym shoes and so far, they are great.

If I see Volts for $39.99 again, I'm grabbing a third.  I rarely ever double up, let alone triple up, but this shoe is amazing.  I may have to hit the local spot and grab that pair of Blackouts on display as they do not seem to be as widely available as some of the other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom