Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

If I see Volts for $39.99 again, I'm grabbing a third.  I rarely ever double up, let alone triple up, but this shoe is amazing.  I may have to hit the local spot and grab that pair of Blackouts on display as they do not seem to be as widely available as some of the other pairs.
Volts are in outlets for $40 just look them up on sneakersteal

Saw this FIR 24 SAMPLE on eBay size 15 for $190... not bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nike-ZO...8002337?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20dab13e21

there is also a size 11 NIKE FOOTBALL SAMPLE (NETS CW) for $225

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Promo-Nike-...2869069?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item33874662cd

have the crimsons pretty much had their run @ outlets?

was never able to grab my size.

same with blk outs and cool greys...

The Woodbury Commons NY Outlet has COOL GREYS for $99. Dude told me they have like 150 pairs and they ship out.

(845) 928-8838

I haven't seen cool greys in ANY outlet posts at all. It was def one of the best selling CW's.

Who lives in Delaware? These TURDS at the REHOBOTH Factory have the Volts in stock for $39.99 and won't do phone orders.

Bastards...

Last edited:
Grabbed my Cool Grey's for about $70 shipped.  The memory of that silly outlet turning the Nike box inside out and slapping a shipping label on the box.  The one time I forget to request double boxing...almost made me jealous of the Eastbay bag of death.

Who lives in Delaware? These TURDS at the REHOBOTH Factory have the Volts in stock for $39.99 and won't do phone orders.

Bastards...

interesting....i need to look up an ex and find out just how far she is from that spot...fingers crossed

I was able to get 2 pairs of Volts from Rehoboth.  Ordered first thing Wednesday morning (they open at 9am).  They came today.  Boxes look like they had never even been opened.  Factory laced, completely perfect.

I'm looking for apples and kickstape. Las vegas has the apples for a hundy, but ill wait until tthey come down like the rest

Saw these for $75 about 6 weeks ago. Gambled and passed. Went back today, marked down to $50. Patience pays off.

They also have a 13 in case someone wants me to grab them and ship for retail+tax+ship. Not sure on other sizes, but I can check.

Saw these for $75 about 6 weeks ago. Gambled and passed. Went back today, marked down to $50. Patience pays off.

They also have a 13 in case someone wants me to grab them and ship for retail+tax+ship. Not sure on other sizes, but I can check.

Man if you see a size 11 let me know! I haven't seen those for below $99

I was able to get a pair at the Newport Center mall in Jersey City a few weeks ago at Jimmy Jazz, for $57 something in the blackouts. Took the last 9.5, think they might've had a few other sizes left.

The store on the corner of the ground floor, thinks it's called The Vault, had some still, but don't remember what colors and still at $99.

The Blackouts were at a local chain, not an outlet. I'll update the thread in order of those who requested a size first. The two who hit me via PM first prior to the posts in the thread get first dibs if anything other than that 13 is left.

Hey if anybody has some revis pe's sizes 11-12 or know anyone who does, I'm really looking to buy, I'm paypal ready. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

I can't find any except on flightclub 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom