Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Can't wait for next week, volts on the way from sneakerworld, and reds from NDC. gonna be a GREAT week. top it off with the royal 1s :smokin .

Shout out to Shane at sneakerworld too, real personable, even texted me to let me know if i need anything. will go to them anytime

All three pick ups this week
Joeyd is the ****** man. Mucho respect Fromm out here in chitown.

Eastbay has Varsity Red/ Black Revis all sizes, and a 20% off code you can apply. Ships free if your a club member. Definitely worth the money if your not a member. Platinum membership gives you free 2 day shipping and free returns. Ended up being $103. Just as a side note, not sure what form of payment everybody uses, but I specifically use a Discover Card and shop through their website. You get 10% cashback at Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, and Nike.com. You get back higher percentages during the Christmas Holiday season. I was getting back $30+ back from Nike on each pair of Jordan Retros I bought in December. Saved me a lot of money to put towards other shoes.

Eastbay has Varsity Red/ Black Revis all sizes, and a 20% off code you can apply. Ships free if your a club member. Definitely worth the money if your not a member. Platinum membership gives you free 2 day shipping and free returns. Ended up being $103. Just as a side note, not sure what form of payment everybody uses, but I specifically use a Discover Card and shop through their website. You get 10% cashback at Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, and Nike.com. You get back higher percentages during the Christmas Holiday season. I was getting back $30+ back from Nike on each pair of Jordan Retros I bought in December. Saved me a lot of money to put towards other shoes.
Preciate that info!!!

*applies for a discover card*

^ o_O

*applies for a discover card*

Right behind ya

Last edited:
who has the SKU for the volts? NEED them in a size 13 if anyone can help
In the future, use the search feature or scan the thread first.  It's not a big thread.  I posted the SKU a few pages back.
Finally have a pair of Volts on the way.  Below retail to boot (Footlocker bday coupon).  Good looks JoeyD who continues to help out this thread.

Hit up your local Champs and try and do a stock locate: 0205606904
Good luck in your search.  13 is a tough size to come by in any of these.

Anyone try seriously running in these things? Im debating whether I should take them out for a nice five miler later

Anyone try seriously running in these things? Im debating whether I should take them out for a nice five miler later
theyre a little heavy to be good runners but the full length zoom is nice and they actually have a pretty good natural feel to them for their size.

finally used a 15% code from NDC that I had laying around. Reds are on the way. Glad to finally, officially, join the ZR1 club.

That's the champs sku lol sorry for the hand writing. Was begging every champs in my area to order before joeyd hooked it up!

anything that released is all on the east coast, and good luck finding anything over an 11... i mean i saw the crimsons at one mall here in chicago and i work at nike chicago, we only got cool greys. so i think it just depends on where youre at cuz those volts are only at the yardline store in jersey and champs wont do phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom