Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Saw the "Red Apples" today in person..they look pretty good..but in my area these WILL sit :pimp:

Can't complain about that..will wait for a sale then use one of my boy's discount to cop :smokin

shhhhhh be quiet. The hype-beasts are drawing near.... only a matter of time. Enjoy the EZ cops while we can lol

sorry for the blackberry camera phone pics...definitely doesn't do this shoe and any of the cw justice..."big apples" on their way, can't wait...huge shoutout to joeyD and shane at sneakerworld for all the help, much appreciated :nthat:

smh at these not even being available in Canada :smh:

shhhhhh be quiet. The hype-beasts are drawing near.... only a matter of time. Enjoy the EZ cops while we can lol

David, special delivery leaving today, hope you can wait

sorry for the blackberry camera phone pics...definitely doesn't do this shoe and any of the cw justice..."big apples" on their way, can't wait...huge shoutout to joeyD and shane at sneakerworld for all the help, much appreciated
nthat.gif

smh at these not even being available in Canada
mean.gif

Where you cop the BK's from?

I'm pumpppppppped! Huge shout out for hooking a fellow Canuck up with some volts 8) Nothing but love in this thread. Real NT fam here

Last edited:
I may get the Cool Greys soon, my Champs has a FSR and they'll probably sit.  I also really like the Nets, it's just so simple but looks awesome

Back
Top Bottom