Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

.....they're making a steelers PE for Isacc Redman.....

Isaac Redman?!?! Really?!?!?

lol I was like Nooooooooo way! Geiger has been liking and commenting on a lot of my pics lately and some comment chatter nothing major. He's a legit dude tho, good people. I met both of them down @ Yardline. Got my **** autographed...

Now if If u could only get Brady or Gronk to follow you. U could start posting photos of Uggs or shirtless men wrestling on stage, lml. I'm sure it won't take long. lol all in good fun brother.
Just gotta be easy in here...I don't wanna see this thread go down or get on the radar.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Joey, thought we had an unspoken agreement between the two of us to play nice?! do not get me started and make this "personal" aka team releated lol. btw, brady might not have the hightest profile footwear deal, but outside of his dodge/chrysler deal, just google what he has stake in under armour and ugg as a shareholder, not just a face of the company

p.s. see below :smokin

Huge thanks to DCS23 for hooking me up with a pair of the volts. Much love :smokin

really, it's just about helping others out. i know what it can feel like being on the other end. i'm just lucky to be able to get around nike.com hating on us canadians and also having good people helping me out a la JoeyD aka JoeyDean. he deserves just as much credit for helping you, this thread and myself out

btw, nike doing us Canadians wrong by not let this shoe come north of that border :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks to Shane and JoeyD for my size 11.0 Volts. Can't wait to get them next week.

Good **** bro! Go back for the apples or blacks and he'll cut u a deal, just tell him your a return customer, although he will def remember you.

Big Apples arrived today :pimp: . I took them right out of the box, on to feet and went straight to the gym. From cutting open UPS box to running on the treadmill was under 30 minutes, so I can attest that the break in time is nothing. I want to get at least 3 more different workouts in before settling on a performance review, but so far the shoe was great.
My workout today = 1 mile on treadmill; 3 x 1 minute jump rope sets; 3 sets of box jumps; 3 sets of weighted step ups, weights (obviously no impact of shoe); 15 min of 3 x 3 basketball.
Quick Impressions:
- the red color DOES indeed pop (see pics below which still doesn't do it justice)I know many of us were letdown by the NDC pic, but in person, they are not dull. The synthetic is more matte and muted, but definitely not flat

- the full length zoom is game changing if you haven't experienced it before or in a long time. The cushioning while running and doing plyometrics was amazing. I wore thinner cotton socks to get a better feel for the cushioning.
- i'm normally not a fan of midfoot straps (i really disliked the KD4 strap) but this one served it's purpose. It's skinnier than the KD4 and locks down at an angle that is less intrusive.
- breathability seemed good, and I might notice it better when I use the dri-fit Elite socks. However, for my next pair, I'd definitely want the engineered mesh that the CGs use and not the synthetic of the Firs, Crimson and Reds.
- I know it's been asked a few times, so I tentatively tried playing basketball in the ZR1. I personally would not recommend it. I played a casual game on a clean indoor court surface just to get a feel for the shoe, and the traction is not ideal for hoops. Responsiveness on cutting and jab steps was not good. I tried doing a euro-step and felt I was on skates. As a reference/comparison, I had played 2 hours of competitive ball the night before in Kobe VIIs. Although they are both mids, the Kobes offer better ankle support with the heel cup. The ZR1 does have "notches" to hug the ankle, but not nearly as supportive as i would want on the court.

All in all one of best crosstraining shoes I've had in a long time. If you're looking to wear it casually, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well.

Last edited:
^^^ projected 1st overall pic, if not at least 1st qb drafted and that pic just has too much win :smokin

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Joey, thought we had an unspoken agreement between the two of us to play nice?! do not get me started and make this "personal" aka team releated lol. btw, brady might not have the hightest profile footwear deal, but outside of his dodge/chrysler deal, just google what he has stake in under armour and ugg as a shareholder, not just a face of the company

p.s. see below :smokin
really, it's just about helping others out. i know what it can feel like being on the other end. i'm just lucky to be able to get around nike.com hating on us canadians and also having good people helping me out a la JoeyD aka JoeyDean. he deserves just as much credit for helping you, this thread and myself out

btw, nike doing us Canadians wrong by not let this shoe come north of that border :smh:

He's wears UGGs bro! There is no defending that bro, it just makes it funnier when you try. Lol It's so perfect, I love it. It's not football without trash talking D! That's half the fun!

And I'm glad I could help you Canucks out with some kicks, anytime. I've met alot of cool legit down *** dudes on here like cambam71 and LyricalJkillah who have returned the favor to me tenfold, and I actually consider them good friends. that's what it's about man helping people. All that good karma pays off...lol

This is the best thread on NT, nowhere on NT are people helping one another out and copping pairs for other members, never mind using their own time or $$ out if their own pocket to cop pairs kicks for people. It was unbelievable at first to me. But that's what this **** should be about.

Most of the other threads it's just people talking **** and running they're mouth or trying to piss someone off because of they opinion or personal taste. I just hope it stays this way in here.

And I know this is the ZR thread but if u guys need any other kicks I can get A LOT of ****, not just these, Shane can as well. And throw him some business other than these if u can, if ur a continuous buyer with him he'll throw you every pair below retail, he's good with **** like that.

U guys need anything PM or text me...

Thought I would just add this.... Nasty!!!

Unreal. I've been watching the combine all week like a nut job...not too much talent out there this year, not gonna lie. couple names but nothing like OMG factor. Manti Catfish can go kick rocks...

Zoom Revis NYC via DJ Clark Kent

:x :smokin

and I dont even like the Knicks

just give us a Revis Island colorway similar to tan yeezy 1s to represent the sand and a aqua translucent bottom to represent the water

Unreal. I've been watching the combine all week like a nut job...not too much talent out there this year, not gonna lie. couple names but nothing like OMG factor. Manti Catfish can go kick rocks...
Love what you do for this thread JoeyD but couldnt disagree more on this years draft. The amount of defensive talent is unbelievable.  Barkevious Mingo would be considered one of the top pass rushers in most drafts and doesnt crack most expert top 5s

I just hope the Jets dont reach for a player to fill a need. They lack talent in so many areas, taking the best guy on the board makes the most sense .SIs latest mock gave them Cordarrelle Patterson. From what I saw last year at UT, he was great against mediocre competition, and nonexistent against top tier programs.

Love what you do for this thread JoeyD but couldnt disagree more on this years draft. The amount of defensive talent is unbelievable.  Barkevious Mingo would be considered one of the top pass rushers in most drafts and doesnt crack most expert top 5s

I just hope the Jets dont reach for a player to fill a need. They lack talent in so many areas, taking the best guy on the board makes the most sense .SIs latest mock gave them Cordarrelle Patterson. From what I saw last year at UT, he was great against mediocre competition, and nonexistent against top tier programs.
I'm disgusted with the Jets managment and the situation they have put the team in, and the bargaining position they have put themselves in with Reivs. it's Absurd what they have done with this team. You never know with the Jets man, and ridiculous ******** can happen. I really don't wanna see Revis get traded I think it's going to be a huge mistake. He's too much of an asset defensively to just toss up for a few picks. The next few seasons are def going to be lame duck seasons for the NYJ. I wish they could have made a move for Alex Smith, he just went to the Cheifs.

dang just called 580 south for the volts in a size 12 but he said 1 person bought the last 2 pairs of 12s a few days ago. Looks like I wont be finding them for retail :\

dang just called 580 south for the volts in a size 12 but he said 1 person bought the last 2 pairs of 12s a few days ago. Looks like I wont be finding them for retail :\
Yeah it's kind of hard finding a sz 12 I couldn't find any until JoeyD helped me out. If you haven't you can try to call 21mercer that was the last place I was trying to see if they had a sz 12 but the thing is no one ever picks up the phone.

Big Apples arrived today
pimp.gif
. I took them right out of the box, on to feet and went straight to the gym. From cutting open UPS box to running on the treadmill was under 30 minutes, so I can attest that the break in time is nothing. I want to get at least 3 more different workouts in before settling on a performance review, but so far the shoe was great.
My workout today = 1 mile on treadmill; 3 x 1 minute jump rope sets; 3 sets of box jumps; 3 sets of weighted step ups, weights (obviously no impact of shoe); 15 min of 3 x 3 basketball.
Quick Impressions:
- the red color DOES indeed pop (see pics below which still doesn't do it justice)I know many of us were letdown by the NDC pic, but in person, they are not dull. The synthetic is more matte and muted, but definitely not flat

- the full length zoom is game changing if you haven't experienced it before or in a long time. The cushioning while running and doing plyometrics was amazing. I wore thinner cotton socks to get a better feel for the cushioning.
- i'm normally not a fan of midfoot straps (i really disliked the KD4 strap) but this one served it's purpose. It's skinnier than the KD4 and locks down at an angle that is less intrusive.
- breathability seemed good, and I might notice it better when I use the dri-fit Elite socks. However, for my next pair, I'd definitely want the engineered mesh that the CGs use and not the synthetic of the Firs, Crimson and Reds.
- I know it's been asked a few times, so I tentatively tried playing basketball in the ZR1. I personally would not recommend it. I played a casual game on a clean indoor court surface just to get a feel for the shoe, and the traction is not ideal for hoops. Responsiveness on cutting and jab steps was not good. I tried doing a euro-step and felt I was on skates. As a reference/comparison, I had played 2 hours of competitive ball the night before in Kobe VIIs. Although they are both mids, the Kobes offer better ankle support with the heel cup. The ZR1 does have "notches" to hug the ankle, but not nearly as supportive as i would want on the court.

All in all one of best crosstraining shoes I've had in a long time. If you're looking to wear it casually, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well.
Agree with most of your review. I use the crimsons for lifting, cycling, and sprinting but for anything else its garbage. Tried to ball in them on an outdoor court and could not make any cuts. I broke my own ancles when I tried a cross-over lol

Dont ever run anything over a mile in these or your feet will kill you. I took them out for a quick five miler the other morning and my feet burned the rest of the day.

However, they are my favorite sneaker to wear casually. Great look and ultra comfortable. For all of ya'll who only rock your kicks around town you wont find a better walking shoe

Back
Top Bottom