Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

WOW just got super lucky and decided to nike find a pair of the volts. there was only 1 store that showed possible pairs in my size 12 in the country it was portland MLK factory store. they had 1 size 12 and 1 14 left ONLY for $99.99!!! got em shipped to the house for $117 after tax and shipping. If anyone wears a 14 call ASAP and grab that pair thats a steal of a price. 21 mercer is sold out btw to the guy that mentioned it, but thanks for the tip

Ok I'm a 13 but I went ahead and got the 14 that was posted above because I plan on wearing these for casual use. I think it will work out

Last edited:
Deron Williams tweeted a pic early today of him workin out in crimsons...hopefully them ***** get him to lose 15 lbs

Its been said a million times on here...but damnit BIG s/o to JoeyD and Sneakerworld Shane...volts jus came in...and i needa change my shorts lol

Blackouts nxt...

...mite jus have to cop crimsons jus to have every GR

Last edited:
can any of you guys let me know if the blacks, big apples or crimsons make the popping sound in the toe area?

SC? as in southern california? or sole collector? lol

Sole collector is coming out with a ice blue with gum sole pair for a limited release. It' special edition...I've BEEN posting about this for a Long *** time...lol called that ****...

can any of you guys let me know if the blacks, big apples or crimsons make the popping sound in the toe area?

The popping ones away, but it's only pairs with the woven thread toe like the Firs, blacks and apples. crimsons and CG have mesh material...

Last edited:
Size 12 in the Volts elude me 
ohwell.gif
 Big Apples are looking nice though.

I checked out sneakerhead, and a couple other sites with no luck. I'm looking for a size 12 in the blacks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I love these shoes and where my CG alot.

I checked out sneakerhead, and a couple other sites with no luck. I'm looking for a size 12 in the blacks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I love these shoes and where my CG alot.

Call Sneakerworld and ask for Shane. He has all colorways. Tell him Joey D sent you and he'll hook u up $140 shipped. Great customer service and return buyer program. Tons of guys have gotten pairs from him in here, check out a few pages and won't get far without seeing a good comment about his service. 845-791-4440, hit him up.

Back
Top Bottom