Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

just got my volts in from the portland MLK outlet. beautiful!!! i need another size 12 in these before i rock em haha any chance theres any stores with a 12 left? and that theyre willing to ship to cali for retail? haha

Hopefully mine get here tommorrow...did u use ground shipping?

Last edited:
The ones on the right look like the white/silver releasing on the first
Those are the ones releasing on the 1st. 3M Strap, I've also heard that there are more colorways set to release for the fall.
JoeyD...i'm still heated about them Pats/Brady comments, but i've managed to keep my cool in this thread, since it is the Revis thread afterall...i do however have quite the pic that will blow up this thread and any Jets fans out there, just so you know, lol

We should actually plan to hit up a game this year, ASSUMING DR24 is still a Jet of course

Anywho, you better not be joking about those whites dropping, since the release date is April fools day and all

Shane already knows he'll be hearing from me...oh and of course, thanks again for blessing us with the great info
I would LOVE to hit up a game, Jets and Pats play every year brother, just let me know where and where and we need to cop some tickets in advance we should buy at the beginning of the season. Tickets at Jet Life Stadium are pretty cheap, I don't do throed concourse tho. If I'm gonna go to a game I'm gonna be able to see what's going on without binoculars.

I assume he'll be traded, I really hope not tho...I would think they would do everything they can to find out a way to keep him and still manage the money. I just don't expect him to be so loyal after the **** they pulled.

lol whites def dropping on April 1. Gotta love april fools...And as far as Shane, he's gonna take pre orders at the end of the month, so you can get them for less than you can on NDC. and he'll ship to Canada if needed.

I'm most excited for those Oregons to drop, they are they sickets CW IMO set for release! I noticed that the royal blue pair has baby blue around the swoosh on the heel...def made me a little dissapointed. I really dislike baby blue...Idk why, it's just a female CW. Still copping tho for the sake of the collection.

I think the Nets CW would have been way sicker if they were wolf grey with black strap and white accent or wolf grey with white strap and black accets....the black and white seems boring to me. blackouts>nets.

Do those orgeons also have 3M that's enough for me to cop just on the strap just maybe at discount.

Those are the ones releasing on the 1st. 3M Strap, I've also heard that there are more colorways set to release for the fall.
I would LOVE to hit up a game, Jets and Pats play every year brother, just let me know where and where and we need to cop some tickets in advance we should buy at the beginning of the season. Tickets at Jet Life Stadium are pretty cheap, I don't do throed concourse tho. If I'm gonna go to a game I'm gonna be able to see what's going on without binoculars.

I assume he'll be traded, I really hope not tho...I would think they would do everything they can to find out a way to keep him and still manage the money. I just don't expect him to be so loyal after the **** they pulled.

lol whites def dropping on April 1. Gotta love april fools...And as far as Shane, he's gonna take pre orders at the end of the month, so you can get them for less than you can on NDC. and he'll ship to Canada if needed.

I'm most excited for those Oregons to drop, they are they sickets CW IMO set for release! I noticed that the royal blue pair has baby blue around the swoosh on the heel...def made me a little dissapointed. I really dislike baby blue...Idk why, it's just a female CW. Still copping tho for the sake of the collection.

I think the Nets CW would have been way sicker if they were wolf grey with black strap and white accent or wolf grey with white strap and black accets....the black and white seems boring to me. blackouts>nets.

fitteddreams said the Oregons are not releasing

I agree! The "Nets" cw is boring as hell!! Wack.

IMO wut makes the nets cw look clean is the slightly fogged sole it has similar to the CGs, makes the blk stand out more

yeah i always hit up the rivalry when they play in NE. those tickets are rediculously priced though compared to in jersey. my ex's brother is the biggest jets fan and oddly enough that's one of the reasons i was with her, just so the brother and i would battle on field in pick up games, in madden and with the actual teams playing. no doubt we'd have to get some decent seats, aint using binoculars either.

problem for the jets now is even if they keep him now, there is noooooooooo way revis will be loyal to them like you said once he hits free agency as a restricted FA. i really should send you this picture that the new york daily news posted for a story they ran on revis from this week.

i think people getting confused about when you mentioned the oregon cw dropping. i see them dropping the cw, but obviously without the oregon branding on it. i think people think you mean it will come just like that PE, logos and all.

i being a UNC fan am actually looking forward to that blue cw, i can break out all the old school gear (if it still fits) from back in the day. the white/grey/3M after seeing geiger post that pic of them via twitter/instagram had me :nerd:

i might actually hit up shane and ask him about the canadian option. never thought to ask him about it before, but that would actually be a win-win for him since i can bring him quite a bit of business from others especially in Toronto who are dying to get hands on these.

Do those orgeons also have 3M that's enough for me to cop just on the strap just maybe at discount.

I highly doubt the silver/neon will discount. Idk why people need to wait for a discount to cop these. The quality and comfort is paramount to any Jordan shoe you can buy and people have no problem paying absurd prices for those and foams. I can't wait for these to release and have no issues paying $130 for them. Worth every penny.

fitteddreams said the Oregons are not releasing

The Oregons are releasing but like DSC said without the branding. They are releasing as the silver/neon CW, Geiger confirmed on his Instagram. People just call them the "Oregons" because they're the same just with Ducks logos. The NETS have been turned into a "PE" of sorts for a youth football camp.

yeah i always hit up the rivalry when they play in NE. those tickets are rediculously priced though compared to in jersey. my ex's brother is the biggest jets fan and oddly enough that's one of the reasons i was with her, just so the brother and i would battle on field in pick up games, in madden and with the actual teams playing. no doubt we'd have to get some decent seats, aint using binoculars either.

problem for the jets now is even if they keep him now, there is noooooooooo way revis will be loyal to them like you said once he hits free agency as a restricted FA. i really should send you this picture that the new york daily news posted for a story they ran on revis from this week.

i think people getting confused about when you mentioned the oregon cw dropping. i see them dropping the cw, but obviously without the oregon branding on it. i think people think you mean it will come just like that PE, logos and all.

i being a UNC fan am actually looking forward to that blue cw, i can break out all the old school gear (if it still fits) from back in the day. the white/grey/3M after seeing geiger post that pic of them via twitter/instagram had me :nerd:

i might actually hit up shane and ask him about the canadian option. never thought to ask him about it before, but that would actually be a win-win for him since i can bring him quite a bit of business from others especially in Toronto who are dying to get hands on these.

I'm sure he has zero problem shipping to Canada, it's all the same to him. And def let me know about a game man, I'm def down. Debating Superbowl tickets for this coming winter since it's gonna be in NY. Def a big bucket-list check off, specially cus it's in NY. Not gonna see that again for a long time, if ever.

Some people can rock the baby blue...specially with NC Jerseys and ****. They would even look good with throwback titans Jerseys. but I'm not into that baby blue too much for me mannnnn.

Because everyone cant cop six pairs at once. For many people including myself, this shoe isn't a priority. This hasnt sold at all in my neighborhood. People around my way wears Jordans and gaudy Air Max. These havent moved on NDC or the other main sites. Nothing wrong with saving money when you know you can.

I highly doubt the silver/neon will discount. Idk why people need to wait for a discount to cop these. The quality and comfort is paramount to any Jordan shoe you can buy and people have no problem paying absurd prices for those and foams. I can't wait for these to release and have no issues paying $130 for them. Worth every penny.

The Oregons are releasing but like DSC DCS aka Dion said without the branding. They are releasing as the silver/neon CW, Geiger confirmed on his Instagram. People just call them the "Oregons" because they're the same just with Ducks logos. The NETS have been turned into a "PE" of sorts for a youth football camp.

I'm sure he has zero problem shipping to Canada, it's all the same to him. And def let me know about a game man, I'm def down. Debating Superbowl tickets for this coming winter since it's gonna be in NY. Def a big bucket-list check off, specially cus it's in NY. Not gonna see that again for a long time, if ever.

Some people can rock the baby blue...specially with NC Jerseys and ****. They would even look good with throwback titans Jerseys. but I'm not into that baby blue too much for me mannnnn.

i can see both sides of this topic. some people have other interests in terms of shoe brands and models, so buying each of this cw as soon as it drops, isnt possible. the only problem with that, is when you get that "limited" cw which we discover after the fact, it is then pretty much off the market and people go scrambling to find it with little luck. the shoe at this price point and with the simple, yet drool worth cw make it hard to pass on as soon as they drop.

yeah i will definitely discuss things with shane. problem is with certain sellers, they are scared or ship things across the border. i have no idea why, since all the risk is taken on by the buyer. the buyer is the one assuming all the shipping charges and duties/import taxes etc. i ship things all over the world for various reasons and always ensure the buyer is aware of those associated costs being their responsibility.

funny thing is i too was planning on getting superbowl tickets for next season, since PATS will be there!

on the topic of the NETS cw, i was more hoping they would be black based with 3M strap and white laces, smoked sole, hints of 3M around the swoosh

Keep telling yourself that. Those only move with the WTD and university logo on them. Its your dime a dozen neon shoe.
I dont talk to myself, and I hope youre right. Itll make it that much easier to buy 2, and seen how theyre just dime a dozen to you it wont matter when you dont get em...

@ Joey D, So is the blue ZR that geiger posted on his instagram now that blue and gum sole that you posted, or are those 2 separate releases?

When I said at a discount I was talking about the white/silver pair. I need those silver/green orgeons on release day. Guys aren't going crazy for these where I'm from either though but I set the trends, they dont set me :lol: Cats asking about ny big apples like I got on some exclusive stuff and I'm like there at the mall lol Thanks for all the info though JoeyD greatly appreciated.

The Oregons are releasing but like DSC said without the branding. They are releasing as the silver/neon CW, Geiger confirmed on his Instagram. People just call them the "Oregons" because they're the same just with Ducks logos.

All I can do is :smh: when I hear people do things like this. (Not directed at you JoeyD) being an Oregon collector, people just try to add hype to anything Oregon related. And again with neon/volt. I Hate that we are associated with this color :smh: but agree that the c/w will sit bc it doesn't have the schools logo/slogan. It won't resell due to it not having it so people won't wont it.

Back
Top Bottom