Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Anybody seen the Fir's for $100 or less? Last color that I need!!!
If you are patient and willing to wait ; they'll probably be on clearance with another discount on clearance on NDC with the changing of the seasons.

Last edited:
Hey guys i should have the sc colorway very soon. Ill keep u posted as always

Woo ...
if it will be happen, TeamKenzo x SC Zoom Revis will be HOT!

just a #TBT pic TeamKenzo X SC few yrs ago!

Last edited:
No one quoted StrictlyFitteds' pictures? smh.

My local spot has the Revis' for $90. I'll wait until they go on sale. They don't RTV anything.

For those that may have missed the Steelers edition:

Last edited:
Jus got this shirt in....perfect match for this shoe in general

Wish i could take off the jets logo tho since its all about BIG BLUE!

Holy **** that Jets shirt matches Jets colored shoes PERFECTLY! Johnny boy that made me laugh...Sick shirt tho, I have all of them, Revis is the only one I wear. I would rather clean my shoes with the Sanchez and Tebow ones.

Revis knows t-shirt might be red and gold next year, rumor is San Fran is highly interested, they just aquired mad trades with the Alex Smith trade. Gold red and white ZR? I'm not buying em, **** that. I ain't helping none of you ******* that want em get em either...lol SALTY

Perfect match meaning "'Revis Knows' how to make a good shoe"

Last edited:
i think...​

dont know y he said it?​

that's why u tagged me on Instagram, lol. My bad...Bespoke is dope, but Daily Doses is way sicker for custom hats.

Joey D : can Shane get product in size 16? I know they're out there in other CWs but all I have is the Firs & Crimsons.

If your above 13, you better jump on these as quick as you can because they don't ever restock above 13. So there isn't much Left out there. Big shoes look so funny to me when I hold them...I got a 13-14 one time for someone and it was like holding a big *** toy boat. lol I feel bad for u guys in the shoe game with big feet, must he so frustrating.

To answer your question, call him up and see what he can get for you. He's really personable bro, he'll even give you his cell #. Tell him your predicament and he'll do whatever he can. Ask him to watch out for size 16's and he will def keep you in mind. I Doubt he has a 16 in stock, but he can order sizes so he might have availability to a 16. U gotta cop off NDC on release day bro!

ICE BLUE/GUM AND SILVER/WHITE ZOOM REVIS.
THE ICE BLUE IS NOT SC, I WAS WRONG THESE ARE GR AND THE WHITES ARE DROPPING APRIL 1! THE BLUES ARE DROPPING MAY 15. SNEAKERWORLD WILL HAVE THEM IN STOCK! Shane will be taking pre orders at the end of the month, he will order your size and you can pay when they come in. $140 shipped as always.

I'll get better photos when I can

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom