Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Just saying I HATE THE REST OF NT...this is the ONLY thread where people don't suck fat ***** all day...

I just wanna say thanks to everyone In here for being epically ******g awesome.

your all cool *** good people....

**** The rest of NT, I give up.

No offense JoeyD, but looking at your join date, don't be too quick to write off everyone. You've made some GREAT contributions to the Revis thread.

Try your hand in other threads, whether it's sports, music, or general, but most importantly, have some thick skin when venturing out :lol: :lol:

Lots of NTers like to rustle jimmies, but keep doing you and you'll meet some good, like-minded people.

No offense JoeyD, but looking at your join date, don't be too quick to write off everyone. You've made some GREAT contributions to the Revis thread.

Try your hand in other threads, whether it's sports, music, or general, but most importantly, have some thick skin when venturing out :lol: :lol:

Lots of NTers like to rustle jimmies, but keep doing you and you'll meet some good, like-minded people.

This man has single handedly help every single one of us with this shoe. I live in Chicago and these shoes are impossible to get and I work for Nike! He sent me a pair of the volts from newyork! He drove to New Jersey to get a pair for me!!! Not himself but me and you know what he charged? 150 American dollars. Didn't even ask for gas money. So in my opinion he can criticize anyone he wants...

hey guys thanks for the tip on sea glow. dont know if its just me rocked my fir/white ones a decent amount of times and i swear theres a little yellowing lol, probs just the zoom sole logo

just broke down and copped a pair of crimsons off eastbay :smh: damn i have no will power

4 pairs of zr's now.....see you guys in the summer

These are gorgeous 
sick.gif

Try your hand in other threads, whether it's sports, music, or general, but most importantly, have some thick skin when venturing out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Joey D is the man.  He is allowed to vent.

Hey JoeyD whats your favorite cw so far? Mine has been the big apples then volts. Looking forward to ID will be making my net Yeezys cw if they have the option ready nay even make a few of them.

My favorite CW RELEASED....idk man that's a tuff one, probably the Fir's because I'm a jets fan and I love that fresh *** green and ice sole, then a close second is the black/anthracite because I wear them the most and they are the most versatile. The volts are like semi-tied with the Blacks, but I rarely wear them because they're hard to match with unless u buy Nike volt t's.

I forget who posted about the firs yellowing, but my FIRS and CoolGrey's ARE DEF yellowing from the dirt. Pisses me off...lol

I hear you man, I post on alot of threads and drop knowledge when I can and try to be as helpful as I can. You try helping or just being an active member and then some ******* comes on the thread and ruins it. I just get so frustrated sometimes in other threads, always foam/Jordan threads. I let these asshols suck me into an argument. And it's always some young immature punk (or atleast they seem that way) and they think they know it all and give anyone **** thay doesn't agree with them, or they give people **** for discussing what the find interesting instead of what young punk wants to talk about...

Idk my bad fellas...this thread has me spoiled and makes me wish the rest of NT was how it is in here. People acting like adults, being friendly and helpful while BSing about shoes, lol. Pretty simple, idk how u **** that up.

This man has single handedly help every single one of us with this shoe. I live in Chicago and these shoes are impossible to get and I work for Nike! He sent me a pair of the volts from newyork! He drove to New Jersey to get a pair for me!!! Not himself but me and you know what he charged? 150 American dollars. Didn't even ask for gas money. So in my opinion he can criticize anyone he wants...

thanks for having my back and letting me *****! I don't mind helping people out, it actually makes me feel good to help someone-shoe charity. Finding a foot for a fresh kick to call home, lol. I've had alot of people return the favor, not that that's what it's about. But it goes to show that there are ALOT of good dudes on this thread willing to help people out. Still waiting on those fuel bands buddy! lol j/k

Got my Volts in today! Joey is the man!

Glad u like em bro, everybody got volts now! Lol

S/O to Joey for hooking up the Volts up in Canada!!

Ya'll already got free health care and a wonderfully clean and safe county now you want all our ******g shoes too?!? Damn Canucks...lol glad to help bro

These are gorgeous 
sick.gif

TOLD YA'LL DON'T SLEEP ON THESE! THEY ARE STRAIGHT FIRE AND MIGHT END UP BEING MY FAVORITE GR CW! And who knows! They may be limited like the volts! You never know with these dudes!

Joey D is the man.  He is allowed to vent.

There is a fine line between venting and *****ing tho! And nobody wants to listen to someone *****! I'mma suck it up tho!

Bah!!! Should have waited on the cool greys could have saved some cash! I can never judge these things! Oh well. A
nd missing out on the Volts (money was funny) also isn't helping.

Silver neons r str8 NUTS! MUST HAVE THOSE!!!

I been saying this, those silver and Neons are ABSURD. Straight crack, fire cook up yellow butter type ****, lol. Have you Revis heads in the streets selling ur mamas TV to cop a pair, lmao.

I hear you man, I post on alot of threads and drop knowledge when I can and try to be as helpful as I can. You try helping or just being an active member and then some ******* comes on the thread and ruins it. I just get so frustrated sometimes in other threads, always foam/Jordan threads. I let these asshols suck me into an argument. And it's always some young immature punk (or atleast they seem that way) and they think they know it all and give anyone **** thay doesn't agree with them, or they give people **** for discussing what the find interesting instead of what young punk wants to talk about...

Idk my bad fellas...this thread has me spoiled and makes me wish the rest of NT was how it is in here. People acting like adults, being friendly and helpful while BSing about shoes, lol. Pretty simple, idk how u **** that up.

Good to hear. Hopefully in reading my reply, you can see I wasn't taking any shots at you or being condescending. I'm very appreciative of all the work you've put into this thread this year and your help for others. Because of that, I'm positive you'll have great experiences with other NTers outside of this thread. Again, thick skin and awareness of trolls is key. I think the first thing any veteran NTer will tell you is STAY AWAY FROM POSTING IN JORDAN AND FOAM THREADS!!!! The slander and ignorance is at super saiyan levels there. It's the Chernobyl of NT, hands down.

I know Alecks is in this forum so maybe he can give you more tips on being NTElite :stoneface: :stoneface:
inside joke/shot fired at Alecks

These are gorgeous 
sick.gif

IMO the neon flywire was too much

hey guys thanks for the tip on sea glow. dont know if its just me rocked my fir/white ones a decent amount of times and i swear theres a little yellowing lol, probs just the zoom sole logo

You guys are going to end up ruining your sneakers by using sea glow too much.

He has? Speak for yourself

17 Posts. Joined 1/2013

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom