Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

buddy of mine bout them from this guy in a 10.5.  they're in the mail now and should be getting them march 8th.  i'll post some pics when he gets them.

Some new Revis' popped up on NDC release calendar for April.....
    [h3]Zoom Revis[/h3]
    White/Reflective Silver
    Style# 555776-100
    $125

Shane just let me know he's taking pre orders for the white/silver starting the week of the 24. THESE ARE LIMITED ON NIKENET!!!!! They don't even have some sizes available. I'm not saying that makes them limited everywhere else, but I'm just giving fair warning. NikeNet doesn't have sizes 10-11.5 available, and under 10 pairs in every other size. If you pre order with Shane he will secure you a pair.

they might put up more pairs/sizes day of release.

Sizes run from 6-16.
845-791-4440

He can still get other CW's as well.

Picture of those again? Stinks that my size is one of those not available on NikeNet (11.5)

Shane just let me know he's taking pre orders for the white/silver starting the week of the 24. THESE ARE LIMITED ON NIKENET!!!!! They don't even have some sizes available. I'm not saying that makes them limited everywhere else, but I'm just giving fair warning. NikeNet doesn't have sizes 10-11.5 available, and under 10 pairs in every other size. If you pre order with Shane he will secure you a pair.

they might put up more pairs/sizes day of release.

Sizes run from 6-16.
845-791-4440

He can still get other CW's as well.

while not his fault, can't believe shane wont be able to help me out on this cw release. size 11-11.5 here.

guess im trying for nike.com for now

while not his fault, can't believe shane wont be able to help me out on this cw release. size 11-11.5 here.

Yeah i was thinking about that. I wonder why the more popular sizes arent available? All i know is i'm copping first thing they release to avoid almost losing out like the volts

It's either because these are limited or people expect to do huge sales with them and they ordered all the popular sizes to stock i.e. FTL, FNL, Champs.

I honestly think you can easily get your sizes. All stores will stock these and they will be on NDC. Same story with with apples. It just seeks really strange that they are in EXTREMELY low #'s on NN. Usually there are 500-1000 pairs in each size available. Most sizes on these have like 5-6. Really ******g weird.

Yeah i was thinking about that. I wonder why the more popular sizes arent available? All i know is i'm copping first thing they release to avoid almost losing out like the volts

Try NDC, u can cop with ease off there. If not FTL, FNL and champs are guaranteed to have sizes. The only way I miss out is if you sleep on them for a week or two.

Anyone know if multiple Eastbay coupons can be used on purchase? Was looking to use [Free Shipping] + [$20 off $120] on Blackouts.

It's either because these are limited or people expect to do huge sales with them and they ordered all the popular sizes to stock i.e. FTL, FNL, Champs.

The white/silvers will be limited. These shoes sit everywhere, no way the huge corps loaded up

There are more photo blues than white/silvers. price drop sells more units...I guess they're not happy with the why they're selling. I think the excessive amount of CW's is making them less exclusive. It's definitely a popular selling shoe, what other shoe would sell like this that isn't an NBA sig...They probably can't even sell one CW, never mind 15+. Revis transcends sports...dude is the most famous defensive NFL player of all time.

Anyone know if multiple Eastbay coupons can be used on purchase? Was looking to use [Free Shipping] + [$20 off $120] on Blackouts.
Usually only one. You might consider getting one of the membership options and get free shipping for a year.

There are more photo blues than white/silvers. price drop sells more units...I guess they're not happy with the why they're selling. I think the excessive amount of CW's is making them less exclusive. It's definitely a popular selling shoe, what other shoe would sell like this that isn't an NBA sig...They probably can't even sell one CW, never mind 15+. Revis transcends sports...dude is the most famous defensive NFL player of all time.

I was with u until that last sentence bro....

Guess I'll be on NDC on the 1st since Shane won't have my size. The journey for every colorway continues...lol

So i guess Reggie White, Howie Long, Warren Sapp Deacon Jones and Jack Tatum are just smucks ? you mean to tell me a guy who hasnt won a super bowl and coming off a serious knee injury, is the most famous defensive player of all time ? Sorry but ill take my dude Ronde Barber or Revis...

slow down G

There is only one Prime

Deion gave football the swag on and off the field he is he originator and is hands down one of the most famous football players and athletes of our time and probably all time

Revis dont hold a candle to Prime

on another note the Brooklyn Nets colorway is on ebay in a sz 10 but they are pretty worn

Last edited:
How can he be the most famous defensive player in the history of the league when he's won nothing?

At this time, only one coupon/discount can be used an on order. Please note, some items are excluded from discount. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Gotta love easy cops!!!!! Now all that's left is the furs and I'm not touching those till theyre on clearence on swoosh for 30 bucks

Back
Top Bottom