Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

had work from 7am - 7pm and jumped on nike.com as soon as i came in the door...suprised to see a damn near fsr on the "big apple" sitting there...got them and at least my "OG 6 CW" list is complete :nthat:

really hoping and pretty confident these will "pop" more than the official nike catalog pics and slightly less than geiger's instagram/twitter pics

I'm gonna cop em all bro...I wanna get my hands on some PE kicks tho, Just cus I'm a ZRHead and it would top off the collection nicely....

Big Apples are available on champs.com

Of course they would be now, after i paid retail on NDC lol

Ebay pics^ jus confirmed it was worth it tho....plus i paid less than retail for my previous 2 pairs so not really trippin

Last edited:
Received my cool greys the other day and I've worn them twice and they are probably the most comfy shoes I've ever worn and they look great. Very pleased with them so far

Willowbrook is getting the "big apples" ok Tuesday of this week. So expect them at other retailers this week!!!

I wonder if there gonna make these Revis shoes also in2 football cleats.

I have time to go to Willowbrook today if anybody needs VOLTS, I wanna go early so HMU ASAP. Text me don't PM me 845 802 6754.

Tried the cool greys on last week..love them..and glad they fit true to size..those Volts are a PROBLEM..so are the big apples..

Back
Top Bottom